PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 05:54:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Your The One That I Want

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Ok...CindyLou...I saw your new siggy... :)))   You watching this?  I recorded it and watched it yesterday. I was starting to get bored with it, but now that they are performing its a little better.

The only thing I didn't really understand is ...why did they say it was all up to America? Yet on the first result show, they brought down 2 couples and told who had the lowest scores...but they didn't make those 2 go home.

CindyLouWho

:))) @ Tara   Yep I'm watching it but just started watching the last few shows so I don't know a lot about it.  I'm mainly watching it cause I want that Derric to win, (but I think he'd be perfect for the role of Danny out of those guys) plus the fact that he's also a hillbilly from the hills like me  :)).  Actually tho, it was my 75 yr old mom that got me watching it cause of him.  I've gotten to like the show & I like the music they have on there.   :{ :-{

Tara

CindyLou? Did you watch it tonight?  :///    I had to record it and just got done watching it. It's not that bad of a show. I wouldn't be upset if I missed a episode, but I will still try to keep up on it.  :-{

CindyLouWho

Yea, I watched some of it.  I feel the same as you, probably caused I haven't watched it from the beginning.  Which guy do you like best on there? they are all good but I still think that Derric would make a good Danny.   :-{ <..>

Tara

I don't know which one that is...I only know who Max is..because I think he would be good for any broadway, and I know that Kate chick, because she gets on my nerves.  I will have to look at Derric and see.  :)))

CindyLouWho

Derric is the sexy one, has black hair, nice big smile & nice biceps!   I think he should've done a better song last nite tho.

CindyLouWho

Tara

Cindy, Did you watch it tonight?   Your hottie went home.  :((

I hope Max and Laura win  :^*

CindyLouWho

Yes I watched it & was soooooo pissed   :'(( !@#$  but i figure Max & Laura will be the 1's to win it ..that Laura is good

Tara

yep...they won.   :D    i like when the underdogs win.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview