PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 11:12:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Britney Flees Rehab Again!

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

:)) :))

Britney Spears Flees Rehab Again
By Associated Press
2 hours ago

MALIBU, Calif. - Britney Spears left a live-in drug rehabilitation facility early Wednesday, less than a day after checking in, according to several reports.

It was the second time in a week that Spears entered a rehab facility and checked out before her first day was finished.

The TV news magazine "The Insider" initially reported that Spears called a car service, walked out of the Promises Malibu Treatment Center and left the facility early Wednesday morning.

Later, the TV show "Extra" and the celebrity Web site TMZ.com said the 25-year-old pop star had left the center far short of the usual 45-day stay. TMZ said she couldn't handle rehab and went home.

Eddie Michaels, a spokesman for the public relations agency that handles Promises, said he had no comment. He would not confirm that Spears had been there or that she had left.

Spears' agent referred calls to her manager, Larry Rudolph, who did not respond to e-mails or messages left at his office and on his cell phone Wednesday. On Tuesday, Rudolph said Spears had voluntarily checked herself into an undisclosed treatment facility

Homer

Rumor has it she shaved her head to avoid hair follicle drug testing which K-Fed was threatening her with.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

That sounds more logical then her shaving her head because she thought she had head lice.  :)) :)) :)) They were saying that this morning on the radio.

Tara

I think she did it for attention....It would of made everyone feel sorry for her...everyone would of said she had bad problems...she goes to rehab..everyone pats her on the back and sticks up for her...she comes out and finishes her album..and taaaaaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  

Kevin doesn't take care of the other 2 kids he has...The whole thing is a joke.  I will never like him for the simple fact, he left his pregnant girlfriend for Britney.

Ms.Behavin

Ace up on that one Tara!  O0 They are both really bad parents. And need a reality check.   :{: Of course K-Fed is taking advantage of the whole situation. Can you say another Howard Stern? Gawd! And these people are public idols. Whats next? I wouldn't trade my life with theirs if I had too.  :xx

harley89

Somebody needs to take those children and fast and pick Anna Nicoles along the way. Bring them all to my house so they can be cared for and loved

bams68

These two people make me sick - Poor children, feel so sorry for them.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview