PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 04:11:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

To the battle phlinx cheaters

Started by quitthebs,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

xgingerx

my two cents is Build a Bridge and get over it... l2.gif

i pay good moneys to cheat lol

gator8_24

harley89

Gator boy that is  :)) :)) :)) :)) But they usually dont come back I think he was surprised that we do have some Morals. Very few but we have them

Ilovemyweims

i AGREE I NEVER USE MY CHEAT AGAINST A REAL PLAYER !!  Sorry for caps!!

harley89

We are a rowdy bunch and sometimes you have to yell to be heard   :{:

Ms.Behavin

badgehog

First off the BP auto isn't even capable of winning a game. Its designed to progress in ranks only, as far as I am concerned. I as well never use my autos against a real player, bots only..any game.... Sad thing is we hear from cry babies when ever things don't go there way....There actually are good players , that don't use autos, and whiners scream cheater as soon as they come across someone better than them....Maybe the whiners should realize that there are actually better players on Pogo and that they don't need an auto to win.
For one I am exhausted listening to these people, whining about cheaters, auto users and so on....Word of advice to the whiners, take a chill pill, the world hasn't come to an end, geez! :##

Runner

That has to be the funniest crap ever.  A person complaining they lost to an auto that does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost feel sorry for that mis-informed person. 

1. The auto does not work.
  2. You got your butt beat.
  3.  You are not as good as  you think.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Runner on March 06, 2007, 07:38:33 AM
That has to be the funniest crap ever.  A person complaining they lost to an auto that does not work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost feel sorry for that mis-informed person. 

1. The auto does not work.
  2. You got your butt beat.
  3.  You are not as good as  you think.

:)) :)) U gotta love them whiners. I am gonna start buying cheese in bulk now.  :)) :))

quitthebs

Wow you guys really can't resist the temptation to drown yourselves in your false sense of humor each and every time you post something via the cheater bandwagon.  Thanks everyone, now go back to your  <:>

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

S/H/Z/G

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Nobody is being mean. The auto isnt good enough to win. And as stated by many we dont use autos against other people. He just couldnt accept he got beat by a better player.

Rainbows

:[ What the other person said it isnt that we are mean it is the auto isnt good enough to whoop a persons  :o0 go into tech help and see how many people have complained or asked for help and we dont use them against others. I had to help a freind who has the cheat get the badge in the album because the cheat didnt work well enough for them.

hrrs_g

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: quitthebs on March 08, 2007, 01:09:38 AM
Wow you guys really can't resist the temptation to drown yourselves in your false sense of humor each and every time you post something via the cheater bandwagon.  Thanks everyone, now go back to your  <:>
Please do not get me started.  :@

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview