PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 10:36:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

To the battle phlinx cheaters

Started by quitthebs,

Previous topic - Next topic

quitthebs

I have an idea for the people who cheat in battle phlinx.. STOP it and see what a fun game it is without hacking the shit out of it and ruining what is probably the best game pogo has ever released.  Well you ARE on a cheat site and may flame me, however.. speaking my mind just feels so so necessary.  Not to mention good players pay to be humiliated by people who aren't even at their computers and/or just want to relive their bully days.  Thanks for ruining this game, now go tackle that alcohol and cigarette stash of yours.

harley89

Looks like somebody lost a  game.  Nott everybody on this site uses autos. Some of them come here to have fun and learn about  glitches in the games.  Personally using auto against another person is wrong and I agree with you.  By the way we are not bad people.

quitthebs

Are you a quake player?  If so, you must know how horrible bots such as OGC were when they made their appearance and when punkbuster was still a WIP.  That is the concept I'm trying to get across..I don't mind glitches in the pogo games(an exception would be lottso's lag glitch where you can scratch off the cards even though you hit a skull), as that makes a lot of games more interesting, but the auto's are precisely what I was getting at with my first post..THOSE are ruining this game.  Anyways I just wanted to clarify what I meant and as the topic stated, this is only towards those who enjoy raping pogo games more than finding the reward in winning them fairly.

Homer

Boy someone peed in your cornflakes.

I use my cheats in private rooms vs. bots for multiplayer games.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

Quote from: Homer on March 04, 2007, 06:43:08 AM
Boy someone peed in your cornflakes.

I use my cheats in private rooms vs. bots for multiplayer games.

:)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: quitthebs on March 04, 2007, 04:57:44 AM
Are you a quake player?  If so, you must know how horrible bots such as OGC were when they made their appearance and when punkbuster was still a WIP.  That is the concept I'm trying to get across..I don't mind glitches in the pogo games(an exception would be lottso's lag glitch where you can scratch off the cards even though you hit a skull), as that makes a lot of games more interesting, but the auto's are precisely what I was getting at with my first post..THOSE are ruining this game.  Anyways I just wanted to clarify what I meant and as the topic stated, this is only towards those who enjoy raping pogo games more than finding the reward in winning them fairly.

:pp :pp :pp    good gawd...this is going to be a fun topic to watch...  <:>

Homer

I have nothing against people who don't cheat but perhaps I should have said...

See this dot . it's the world's smallest violin and it's playng just for you.

It's not the end of the world people. If you think someone is using auto leave the room. It's really that simple. Oh the horrors... :'((

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

sunshine1950

I have been an auto user for quite some time, but I never play a game against another player using an auto. That is taboo in my book.  I play against the bots in a private room.  I had that happen to me several times in gin. I can tell an auto user right away in that game and I just leave the room.  I'm not happy about leaving, believe me, but I do.  So I totally understand where you are coming from.  l2.gif

swamp

:o sounds like someone got there  :o0 kicked. now has to come over here to vent.if he/she didnt have a auto why would  they come over here to vent in a cheat room.maybe the person had a better auto then them.and have to come over here to  :'(( BF auto dont even work  :))  :/\ :##

Tara

I don't even play with humans...I don't like them and neither does my autos. Besides playing with yourself is much more enjoyable.  :,

swamp

ur right tara i got all the autos and i have never played against  another person when i play pogo i have my chat off   :/\ :##

Mary

Homer you are to funny  :)) :))  i have never used my agents with people only bots besides i don`t like people  :)) :))

pogo_gamer

I only play against bots myself and as to the complainer of such, if his cereal is to try, I will gladly add to the flavor  :!!

harley89

Guess you get the picture alot of people in here wont use autos against another person. I with Tara I stay as far away from the nut jobs on pogo which means only playing against another person when required.  Just in case it never occured to you maybe you came up against a really good player they do exist.  I only Battle in private room with bots. Maybe we should have a way of hooking up on pogo when we have to do those badges that require you to play against another person.  In other words little boy I dont think anybody used a auto against you you just got your  :o0 kicked by a better player

gator8_24

Well, glad I decided to stop in today!  I'm like Tara, rather play with myself :)) Never use an auto against a real person, that to me IS cheating. Sounds like this person knows alot about using autos IMO. I've never played battle phlinx, didn't realize I could play with bots! lol  See ya on pogo sometime. :ll

Rainbows

:, Not to mention the cheat for that game looses more then it wins so umm it really sounds like you got your  :o0  kicked by a better player.

harley89

You are right about the BP auto it is not one of BH best. It loses more than it wins. I play that game by hand and win more than the auto. This feels good been a long time since somebody rattled this cage.  :^

pogo_gamer

well at least the cheats working for you !!, I shouldn't have upgraded the cheat, the old one needed baby sitting but worked somewhat, and now with the upgrade, it's just sits there like me taking up space and yes before I hear it from others, my puter is up to par, dang cheat sux more than my Electrolux >:((

So I guess I may as well go play with myself as well, unless I can find a female bot fully loaded

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Homer on March 04, 2007, 07:16:04 AM

See this dot . it's the world's smallest violin and it's playng just for you.

It's not the end of the world people. If you think someone is using auto leave the room. It's really that simple. Oh the horrors... :'((
:)) :)) :)) Tell em Homer. Whiners!  :'(( :'((

:)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview