PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 08:26:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

wordjong

Started by swamp,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

!@#$ i see pogo messed this one up to  :{:

BadgeBabe

Hi,
Not sure how well or badly you play one game of WJ, but you do know that there is a huge glitch which will get the entire rank badges for you in a day or so , right?

You definitely have to do it by hand, but I got like 4 badges in a few hours of using the glitch.
Did it again recently on my second Club account.

Just a suggestion, while we are waiting for BH to fix what Pogo broke. :)

chummychum

Here is what you need to do exactly:

Delete any program you have, reboot your computer and download from http://badgehelp.com the new version. It should say version 5.1

swamp

swamp

what glitch ate u talking about
Quote from: BadgeBabe on March 27, 2007, 09:01:13 PM
Hi,
Not sure how well or badly you play one game of WJ, but you do know that there is a huge glitch which will get the entire rank badges for you in a day or so , right?

You definitely have to do it by hand, but I got like 4 badges in a few hours of using the glitch.

gator8_24

Quote from: BadgeBabe on March 27, 2007, 09:01:13 PM
Hi,

Tease  :)) j/k give us the info too thanks

BadgeBabe

Babes,
The info is in the Up Your Glitch thread on the Pogo folder here.
It's a very old and reliable glitch. I  <3 it. The cheat is good, if you want to go off and leave your game running for one weekly challenge or something, but with the glitch you can get all the badges in much less time than any auto could possibly run. Just the facts. :)

Most of the autos don't play a game with a huge glitch and are far superior to clicking your mouse even once..

Just wanted to make certain that everyone knows how much I love my cheats!!

WorldApart

Jongathon 5.1 auto finds alot of words that are not in the Pogo dictionary and it keeps trying the same word that pogo doesn't accept, and it does not complete the game. This happens on all levels. Thought I would let you know its a defect.
I've been testing out all my auto's to make sure they work or don't work. Don't worry mine are all registered.

Tara

Quote from: WorldApart on May 25, 2007, 03:50:18 PM
Jongathon 5.1 auto finds alot of words that are not in the Pogo dictionary and it keeps trying the same word that pogo doesn't accept, and it does not complete the game. This happens on all levels. Thought I would let you know its a defect.
I've been testing out all my auto's to make sure they work or don't work. Don't worry mine are all registered.

Their going to really appreciate all your auto testing help...I can already tell. Chummychum is going to be proud of you for all your input.  :,

runs and hides again  ::

WorldApart

Thank you, i would like to rank up in wordjong, i can speak fast, when it comes to a word game like this, i think slowly, i dont mind using my own brain to have fun, i just thought i would share with everyone that this auto doesn't live up to its expectations. i'm not here to scare the people who fix these auto's, im being honest about it. thanks for listening to me

Tara

Quote from: WorldApart on May 25, 2007, 04:02:39 PM
Thank you, i would like to rank up in wordjong, i can speak fast, when it comes to a word game like this, i think slowly, i dont mind using my own brain to have fun, i just thought i would share with everyone that this auto doesn't live up to its expectations. i'm not here to scare the people who fix these auto's, im being honest about it. thanks for listening to me

I don't think they scare that easy.  :,

WorldApart

thats good they don't scare easily, i know as customers, if we try to wait and tell u things sooner, your business improves because of our feedback, most of the time, i try to observe things before i think a complaint is important.

ICER

Quote from: WorldApart on May 25, 2007, 04:22:33 PM
thats good they don't scare easily, i know as customers, if we try to wait and tell u things sooner, your business improves because of our feedback, most of the time, i try to observe things before i think a complaint is important.
Worldapart not saying your wrong, but do you observe the dates of the latest posts in the topics your replying in? It's ok to input..but most topics your replying too are 4-14 months old! No problem in that, just thinking your not looking at this dated topics and replying to all topics since you just joined...by the way welcome to pogocheats :/\

WorldApart

thank you, i know i am posting things in the old posts, i have so much to say and bring up, im sorry for making critiques too much

ICER

NP to me...enjoy yourself..just making sure you read those latest dates..enjoy pogocheats and always post! :!#

Tara

Quote from: WorldApart on May 25, 2007, 04:53:35 PM
thank you, i know i am posting things in the old posts, i have so much to say and bring up, im sorry for making critiques too much

I know how you feel...sometimes you have to just let it all out... :,

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview