This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

badge book rumor?

Started by jodi,

Previous topic - Next topic

jodi

i was in a room last night and someone was telling someone else that thy better hurry up and finish their 2003 badge book because pretty soon it would be closed and no longer able to complete it ...

could this be true?

ive just been randomly working on my old years as they come up filling in the games i like the most ...now im worried i should concentrate on my  2003 book?

anyone else heard of this? :ooo

S/H/Z/G

If that's the case I'll never get mine done.  I'm only halfway with my 2003 book. :((

I was wondering when something like this would happen.  I noticed 2003 and 2004 are only linked below the other books. 

Well I guess I can get three of them this week on PC's.  OR..........I could just not do any of them since they are so darn boooooooorrrrriiiiiinnnnngggggg.

Ms.Behavin

That would suck if they did that. I have not completed any albums yet, except the premium albums. I am actually getting bored with pogo. I will never finish any of my badge albums, it is almost like paying on a home loan for 30 years. 1 challenge a week is not cutting it. They should let us do as many as we want, I mean we do PAY for them.  >:((

Tracey

nah i think its just a rumor .. i hardly doubt that they will close it .. dont listen to wat people say unless it comes from pogo itself

Ms.Behavin

At this point I dont care if they close it. I am ready to sell my screen name on Ebay.  :{

BadgeTiger

Finished 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 Challenges, and I'm 26 for 26 in 2007. After finishing the last Challenge year last week, this sucks. Marathon Challenges for 3 Badges is pointless now. Even by doing the same challenges over again, it doesn't give you any more badges. With only 8 Game Badges left to get, what happens then??

Lol. Guess it's just sit and wait for new games & new Premium Albums

jodi

my moms in the same boat lol ... i wish she could give me her personal challenges she cant use lol

well i hope thi s is just another one of those stupid rumors

BadgeTiger

They need more albums, with more challenges. Lol

kandykitty20012

Its doesnt make sense to close the 2003 year badges when new memebers are joining everyday.......I personally think its a rumor... ee4.gif

BadgeTiger

Probably so, I just wish they'd make it so we can check our stats all in one place, for all the games.

harley89

I would be very unhappy if Pogo closed any of the books. We do pay for them and should have access until they are done.  I have all challenge up to date. Probably just the Pogo loonies running their mouth to get something started

DitzyChick

Quote from: BadgeTiger on March 28, 2007, 12:56:57 PM
Probably so, I just wish they'd make it so we can check our stats all in one place, for all the games.

That would be a great idea!!!  I have often thought that myself, especially when I'm trying to decide which game award badge to try for next. :{

fiz

Quote from: BadgeTiger on March 28, 2007, 12:56:57 PM

I love this idea, too. As for the badge book rumor...it wouldn't really affect me -- I only need 3 more to complete my 2003 album.  :o0  <:>

CowboysFan2004

Playhawke

I was looking at the premium badge books and was shocked, I never noticed before, but they DO have an expire date on some of them.
Doesn't effect me, I have them all done, but new people will be outa luck soon.

Ms.Behavin

Wheres the date at? I have never seen it before.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

Where do you see that at? I have them all, but a few from mix and match. I hope I dont lose them. I would be Po'd

Homer

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on April 04, 2007, 12:52:01 PM
Where do you see that at? I have them all, but a few from mix and match. I hope I dont lose them. I would be Po'd

You only lose them if you don't purchase them while still available.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ms.Behavin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview