PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 02:15:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

has this happen to anyone else

Started by sueann42,

Previous topic - Next topic

sueann42

I was playing Mahjong Garden with auto madjong ver 3.6  came back to check on it cause you have to baby sat it there was A window up that said   please wait while we check your token count has this happen to anyone else

ICER

Yes happen to me a few times in different games...just log out and back in...its nothing serious.

sueann42

Now when I try to play I get booted I tried other games and got booted

ICER

Do a complete refresh...sign out of pogo...reboot your PC then sign back in to pogo.

harley89

ive gotten that maybe 2 or 3 times. I always just think POGO is practicing counting

kayna

i had this once and it was last week...i woke up to find this message and the fact that the game was still trying to play in back ground but wasnt getting any tokens for it...it was for tri peeks...i then stoped useing autos and stoped playing thata ccount for a few days just in case! then i had some radom ask me how come i have so many tokens when the account im on is so young and i told him i just have problems sleeping at night and im good at games!

maybe this is the way they can keep tabs on you? i dunno but now back to useing thata ccount and doing stuff i did befor and no problems :)

Jewel

It is just another pogo error, I have gotten it many times.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview