PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 06:47:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new mix & match badges

Started by swamp,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

there was 8 badges that came out today. why is pogo just letting us do the last 4. and wont let us do the frist 4 for a super badge.is anyone having the same prombles that im having. thanks :##

bobby

dizziebee

would be nice to be able to have a go at them but living in the Uk...... pogo won't let me arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Dangeruss88

fauna

Can anyone explain how to do the ride the tide badge  thanks

sd1619

I got a credit by kept hitting let it ride, and once the amount you win adds up to over 200, you get a credit......good luck

mr.clean

Yeah   why won'nt it yet me do the last 4 badges in the book! ahhhhhh crap!
anyone got a respond from pogo? :///

Rainbows

What I did was go to my other badge album and instead of opening up the book if you click on them under the book it will let you activate them that way. I hope I explained it ok?  :,

bonjovifan

Janadra

It wouldn't work for me via the other book either.  It would just keep swapping back to #4.  However, if you go into book #3, and use the "NEXT" button for pages, you can access the badges that way as well.

gator8_24

Well the Texas Hold'em poker badge took just three measly hands! That was not a challenge!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview