PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 05:20:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Help Cheats

Started by teresa_aaron,

Previous topic - Next topic

zeboo

gee how did I miss this topic  :))

sounds to me like you need video professor  :"  In all my years around computers I have never heard of someone having so many problems with so many different pc's..maybe it's not the pc's but maybe something your doing wrong with them??  :=   just a thought, I do hope you get things resolved and as for not having much money for a pc try
craigslist (can I say that Homer) lol if not delete this  and give me a  :{:

Homer

I don't think we are all jerks. Granted the poster doesn't see eye to eye with you but just because you didn't get the answers you were looking for doesn't mean we are all meanies.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: zeboo on April 13, 2007, 04:43:56 PM

sounds to me like you need video professor  :"  In all my years around computers I have never heard of someone having so many problems with so many different pc's..maybe it's not the pc's but maybe something your doing wrong with them??  :=   just a thought, I do hope you get things resolved and as for not having much money for a pc try

Craigslist is fine as long as you cut me in on the profit.  :P

zeboo

Quote from: Homer on April 13, 2007, 04:45:06 PM
Quote from: zeboo on April 13, 2007, 04:43:56 PM

Craigslist is fine as long as you cut me in on the profit.  :P

check is in the mail Homer
  :))

swamp

Quote from: teresa_aaron on April 13, 2007, 04:34:00 PM
You know what I thought the people in here were nice people easy to talk to and try to get help from but some of your people are just mean. You know what I am not trying to scam a darn person I am just not very good with a computer. It is probably all my fault that I have had as many problems as I have but, I am not trying to cheat anyone. And, you guys are just jerks and I don't give a darn what you say. If you read the private policies of this place it says if you buy it it is yours for life it does not say you only get to reset your page 8 times and what is it to you if some people have bad luck and just cant get a freakin break with a computer boo freakin hoo i am not crying.. I am just saying if you are going to only reset the darn page 8 times put in the darn policy. JERK.

teresa_aaron

Quote from: kwityerbichin on April 13, 2007, 03:49:39 PM
I normally don't post in forums. I'm a longtime lurker here and I think you are full of it.

I think you are crying poor and trying to scam not only BadgeHelp but the members of PogoCheats by crying poor. No one needs their 150 page reset 8 fricking times. You can afford $200 but not the money to buy a reliable pc to run them on? POPPYCOCK! If you can't afford it then your prioroties are all wrong. Is this where I'm supposed to feel sorry for you? Boo-fricking-hoo. It's your responsibility to have a reliable computer to run your software on. 8 resets has been very accomodating if you ask me. Some software companies charge extra money for extended download services etc.

I just wanted to let all know that I was not replying to all as JERKS I love all badge help people and all have been really good to me this person was just really mean and hateful for no reason I felt and I just wanted to comment on that. And, I do apoligize to anyone that took this wrong. Please forgive me. I have dealt with my own problem in my own way and the badge help people know that I am not cheating them just so that everyone knows that. I am just a 51 year old women that has never had a lot of luck with computers and I will tell you the trust I am not very good with them and yes it probably is my own fault and since my daughter has moved out  I have  no one to fix them for me with out ruining everything I have. And, no I dont have a lot of money it is just me I live off of ssi and make about 600 dollars a month and that is not much to do anything with after bills. But, thanks to all that did help me exspecailly kayna you were really great hope we will talk about and be good friends.. teresa

apple

Quote from: teresa_aaron on April 13, 2007, 04:34:00 PM
You know what I thought the people in here were nice people easy to talk to and try to get help from but some of your people are just mean. You know what I am not trying to scam a darn person I am just not very good with a computer. It is probably all my fault that I have had as many problems as I have but, I am not trying to cheat anyone. And, you guys are just jerks and I don't give a darn what you say. If you read the private policies of this place it says if you buy it it is yours for life it does not say you only get to reset your page 8 times and what is it to you if some people have bad luck and just cant get a freakin break with a computer boo freakin hoo i am not crying.. I am just saying if you are going to only reset the darn page 8 times put in the darn policy. JERK.
i agree with u it not ur fault u cant afford a computer some people can be nasty alright them saying a comp only cost $600 they dont know ur circumstances if my computer broke i wldnt be able to afford one and wld have same problem so be nice people and yes when u buy them all i thought it for life too

apple

if u ever need help with anything badges or help with comp etc plz pm me i can help we not all jerks on here

kayna

im sure one day we will be able to talk and be good friends with out one of us haveing to post any sort of information for the nice people at ea to track us down with! *hugs tight* but i do understand more of your situation then you think and more shall be revled in time. just please dont give up. on the subject of nasty people i shall also go into that in more detail at a later date and you will then understand me more also girly. im not sure how long you need to be a menber for tho befor you can send a private message to someone but i have kept your message and will be replying to it as soon as i can! please pm me with your email or soemthing so that i have a way to reply to you! and if there is ever anything else i can do for you then please just say. *hugs tight again* once again im glad that you have the matter sorted and that i was able to offer a little advice for my new found friend   O0

apple

kayna

ok thank you was looking for that sort of information but couldnt find

apple

Fitzkarin

I just don't know ...

I mean I understand about formatting a PC and wanting to have your autos re-registered.  JP - the guy who re-registered mine at Badgehelp - was very accomidating but could only reset 3 per day.  Sounded fair to me and I didn't complain.

But to own the $150 All Inclusive Badgehelp Uber Pack ... and then to claim that you needed it reset ever month for 8 months?  You have to admit that set of ... unfortunate ... circumstances sounds a little fishy.  I mean ... you can drop $150 on autos but you can't seem to find the cash to go to Goodwill, a pawn shop or one of the hundreds of online discount retailers and purchase a PC that works?  And you are "renting" one?

I'm not casting stones or saying what's right or wrong ... but you've got to admit ... it just seems more financially sound to purchase a PC than to pay out $45 bucks or so a month to rent one.

Anyway ... ya really can't blame the guys for not wanting to reset the autos every month.  I mean ... they don't know you or your situation but what they see is someone who drops an email every month ... from a different IP address every month ... asking for a reset of a single purchase account.  I think anyone would have to question what was going on there.

Having said that ... and probably regretting having dropped my unwanted two cents into the well of woe ... I wish you luck and hope you find a way to not have to rent a PC or have one reset every month.

Tara

Sorry to hear your having such a hard time Teresa...if you need help getting any badges I would be more than happy to help you. I guess some people here don't understand what being on a fixed income means. I also agree that if they can't re-set it but so many times, they should tell you that when you purchase it.

kayna

she wsnt asking for every program to be reset. just 2 or 3 at a time every time her pc broke. but its been sorted now

Homer

If you are having trouble finding a relaible pc I would only register the programs that you need as you need them but that's just me. I would definitely try to purchase something though. Those rental places are a complete ripoff.

teresa_aaron

Homer you are right these computer rental places are a complete ripoff and I am trying my darndest to find a pc that I can buy right out I have been watching ebay like a hawk trying to get out of this not owning a computer. Fitzkarin I am on a fixed income and if  you read back when I dropped a 150 dollars onto all of these autos I had gotten a settlement from my ssi and had the money but believe me when you are behind on your bills and all the other things I am going through that kinda money does not last long. And, at the time I thought I had a reliable computer that would last me. And, then all the sudden there it went right back to bad luck there goes my computer and no money to buy a new one.. I really have had nothing more then quite a bit of bad luck. But, I am trying to do my best to make it through with what I do have. Teresa

Homer

I know your funds are limited but some of the major pc manufacturers have $300 specials. The only real issue I see with these cheaper models is they give you a minimum of 512MB of RAM but you could always add more as time permits. I recommend 1GB of RAM.

Check this page out. Some companies offer financing and you can pay monthly anywhere from about $10-$20 a month. I don't know what you pay now but you may even save a few bucks a month.

http://www.dell.com/content/products/category.aspx/dimen?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs

BadgeBabe

This is all my opinion based on my life experiences.
If you have a job and decent credit you can buy a nice used system on eBay and make low payments on PayPal with the computer shipped to you at the time of purchase. You OWN it from the beginning and PayPal has low interest rates.
My hubby sold one of our slightly used top of the line notebooks yesterday for just over $500 with free insurance and shipping to the buyer. We didn't need 5 PCs for 2 people, so he basically gave away a one year old system with tons of RAM, a great graphics card, large display area, Pentium 4 processor, Harmon Kardon speakers and tons of upgrades. I've paid close to $500 just for extended warranties on computers before!

Renting ANYTHING is a losing proposition. Buy it, own it or do without. You are supporitng other people when you rent, and the monthly payements prevent you from getting ahead financially. This goes for housing, furniture, cars, and certainly items like computers.
Maybe if you d/c'd your renting, d/c'd your Club Pogo account AND monthly Internet access for a few months you would have the cash in hand to purchase a nice basic system.
No one says that a system has to be Alienware quality to play Pogo's simple graphic games.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview