PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 04:05:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Badge Help Cheats

Started by teresa_aaron,

Previous topic - Next topic

teresa_aaron

I have been with badge help for about 8 months now and I have loved there company very much. I have just had troubles myself I have only been able to rent computers since mine broke down. I just don't have the money to go out and buy a new on every day. And, have had nothing but troubles with the computers that I have gotten even though they have told me they were the best that they had. And, I have had to return them. And, I have always deleted everything off that has to do with my badge help and never let anyone else use them. And, I have had to have my badge page reset 8 times because of all the problems that I have had and now after spending over 200 dollars on badge help they tell me that they will never reset my page again. And, I feel after putting that sort of money out that it is really unfair. You tell me what you think if you were going through the same as I how would you feel about this.. Thanks to all that looks and hope there is someone out there that can help me.. Teresa

Mayhem

Instead of renting computers, why not use that money towards buying a used one off ebay for < $200?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

teresa_aaron

its not that easy when dont have that kinda money itself even upfront. that wont help me now even that i wont be able to get my page reset again and i have it loaded on a rented computer even if i could

Ms.Behavin

Theresa I would try a store like Rent-A-Center, or even try blue hippo. www.bluehippo.com I had some trouble getting a comp and looked into things like that, I got lucky and got a new comp when a local comp store went out of business. I know that there are a lot of programs out there where you can rent to own. Hope this helps.  ee2.gif

teresa_aaron

Thanks for the idea the rent-a- center thing no good everytime i have gotten one of there computers it has just plain out gone dead to systems error screen with in a week. this is what i am talking about by when i say i have been renting a computer and had nothing but trouble with it. and i only make 600 dollars a month cause i am on ssi. and that does not make it easy to just throw 200 dollars out on ebay. when i have  bills to pay as well. and thats what i mean. i just feel like i have put out over 200 dollars to badge help and now it is going to be a waste of money just cause i have had nothing but trouble with computers. and not that i have done it on purpose. and not like i can just afford to throw the 200 some dollars out again to buy the badge page again i did that when i got a settle ment on my ssi. but thinks alot for all the help you tried to give me.. it just will not help at all if badge help will never reset my page again now Teresa.

ICER

I'm sorry to hear you having problems teresa..and I do hope it all works out for you soon.

I'm a member a little over a month now and like to learn..I'm not a 150 deal package user..but what is a badge page?

Is that what you get when you buy the 150 deal? Does it have just the auto codes or also the passwords to them all?

I figure if just the auto codes you can copy them to a CD-RW disk and then just add them to whatever PC your using...but not the passwords too that I understand can't be copied to anything.

I have a very nice PC for sale if interested too, two and a half years old complete everything $100..but I'm in NJ!
One of my renters moved out last October and had to leave all his stuff..he never even used the monitor..he did what I did hooked it up to a 57 inch wide screen TV..selling that too the 57 inch TV for $400.

Anyway I really do you can get the help your looking for!

S/H/Z/G

Are you renting previously rented items from the rental stores?  If so...that is your problem.  YOu can rent new equipment from them.  Try that out.

teresa_aaron

It does not work to put them on a disc. Cause everytime you load them on a computer you get a different code to put in for the password. But, thanks for the thoughts. And, yes I have tried to tell them I just would like a new computer from one of there stores to rent out. But, we live in a small town and there moto here is not to order anything new until the old stock is sold already. so when you get one from there you are always getting something used. (and what do you mean but something sounds fishy pogocheaterz)

teresa_aaron

ICER I live all the way in ohio is there anyway that if we talked about it you could find out how much it would cost to ship that Thanks Let me know Teresa

Homer

Shipping will probably run about $40. I suggest UPS Ground. You can call them for a quote.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

GeorgieGirl

That sounds like a good deal to me and such a good offer as well.

My sheet is filling up as well.  When I get a new computer and if I can;t get a new sheet I plan to send just two requests at a time to replacecode@aol.com.  Its a lot of work for both sides but a fair thing to get them that way. 

Make  sure you paste our PP reciept in the email when you send it.  Theyhave been really nice to me with my requests.

gg

harley89

You wont have a problem getting a new page. The problem here was having to reset numerous times because of new computers. keep in mind badge help doesnt just have 150 customers. They have plenty that buy just one at a time. The 150 page is to make it easier for us and them.  But resetting it many many times is a little much.  I bought my 150 about 2-3 years ago and have never had it reset until about 2 months ago. I was updating autos and asking for new codes. Instead they sent me a email saying they had reset the page since I was updatin. Badgehelp is not unresonable.  But just keep in mind how many times they were asked and how soon they were asked each time.  I would suggest that when you get a computer you own. email and tell them you have your own and they will probable reset it for you. Trust me I have messed up lots of codes and they have never failed to get me set straight. 

kayna

iv had a few problems with the programs not working and had also to d a total resintall on my pc. they have always been really friendly and helpful and never had a problem resetting the page for me altho i have always emailed first to try and work out what the problem actully is and once i got drunk and put in the wrong code by mstake! they but in my experence of them they are nothing but helpful if you have a genuien problem and explan the issues to them. as always i do also send them a thousand sorrys for being a pain in the back side every time i need a program reset because 99% of the times it has been entirly my fault! im not blonde but i know i can act it sometimes! can i ask every time yopu got a new pc did you ask for entire page to be reset or just one or 2 programs that you needed at the time? i cant imagen that with a pc going bad with in a week you could of possibly of needed every single program.

teresa_aaron

Kayna, No I did not ask them to reset my whole page I asked them for three program passwords that I had screwed up and have had trouble with and he emailed me back and said this is the last time I am resetting your page when I did not even ask him to reset my page and that is what upset me so badly in the first place. And, I have tried to be as nice as possible everytime that I have had troubles explaining to them everything that has happened and doing the best can to avoid it again and it just never seems to work out for me and I tried that whole when I get a computer and it is bought thing will they reset my page and he said plain and simple I have had it reset enough and will never get it again. And, I have spent over 200 dollars. I bought a bunch of programs then I bought the 150 and then I have had to buy programs since then too. So, I just really feel I am getting the short end of the deal. And, yes harleyrider I have had my page reset a bunch of times but believe it or not, not everyone is lucky enough to get a good computer every single time you go out and get one. Some people have the worst luck and that seems to be my luck every one that I get seems to have something serious happen to it. Like ok I went a few weeks ago and got one brand new it had the vista on it and it worked great the whoel first day that I had it and then the next morning I got up and it said windows is missing i had to take it in to get it repaired and they had to reformat the computer. The one before that I had for a week had not done anything on it but play pogo and download my cheats. And, what happens but it goes to a blue screen with a bunch of white writing on it. And, no one that you rent these computer from know a darn thing about them other then to reformat them. And, I am not that good with computers. I am 51 years old I am lucky to use a computer in my day in age. Hehe. And it just seems everything is going wrong for me and now when something goes wrong with this computer as I am sure with my luck it will I will be out over 200 dollars for badge help. Now does anyone see that I am just at the worst of luck and see where I might be a little bit on the upset side. No one here wants to put out that kind of money and then lose it all cause nothing goes right for you..

kwityerbichin

I normally don't post in forums. I'm a longtime lurker here and I think you are full of it.

I think you are crying poor and trying to scam not only BadgeHelp but the members of PogoCheats by crying poor. No one needs their 150 page reset 8 fricking times. You can afford $200 but not the money to buy a reliable pc to run them on? POPPYCOCK! If you can't afford it then your prioroties are all wrong. Is this where I'm supposed to feel sorry for you? Boo-fricking-hoo. It's your responsibility to have a reliable computer to run your software on. 8 resets has been very accomodating if you ask me. Some software companies charge extra money for extended download services etc.

chummychum

My thoughts exactly. Instead of constantly restoring your computer....buy a new one, you can get a decent desktop now for around $600

Ms.Behavin

teresa_aaron

You know what I thought the people in here were nice people easy to talk to and try to get help from but some of your people are just mean. You know what I am not trying to scam a darn person I am just not very good with a computer. It is probably all my fault that I have had as many problems as I have but, I am not trying to cheat anyone. And, you guys are just jerks and I don't give a darn what you say. If you read the private policies of this place it says if you buy it it is yours for life it does not say you only get to reset your page 8 times and what is it to you if some people have bad luck and just cant get a freakin break with a computer boo freakin hoo i am not crying.. I am just saying if you are going to only reset the darn page 8 times put in the darn policy. JERK.

kayna

i just wanted to let you know i got your message but am unable to reply to it...not been menber for long enuff i guess! and wanted to say its np hun. smile and the world smiles with you weep and you weep alone....altho a few people might also think your a bit nuts if you just smile at them like an insane person! but keep your chin up hun everyone has bad days but good will be comeing soon inless you have really bad karma!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview