This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

backspin

Started by Hesh,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

Wheee!! This is great. Anything from 399.263 to 400.263 gives me strikes only.

THANK YOU so much for the info and directions, especially about the Strength, Wait and Speed settings. I have not been able to get accurate instructions for those settings til now.
This is as good as it's gonna get with Pogo. :)

chummychum

I will give a free auto to anyone who can spell out word for word in easy instructions on how to tweak it for the perfect shot. I will forward your instructions to BH so they can put it on the backspin page. I need step by step instructions, screenshots would be a plus also....

hrrs_g

chummychum

thanks hrrs.....email badghelp@aol.com and tell them who you are and they will give you a free password

hrrs_g

IndianLover

Quote from: hrrs_g on May 08, 2007, 04:54:47 AM
this setting worked for me.  almost a perfect game.  hope this link works.

https://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2585/298pogobowlvv3.jpg

grr don't think my internet connection is fast enough because it's not giving me strikes :(

IndianLover

omg hrrs... I jumped the gun I just bowled a 290 ty ty ty for the settings.

FreecellFanny

Quote from: hrrs_g on May 08, 2007, 04:54:47 AM
this setting worked for me.  almost a perfect game.  hope this link works.

https://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2585/298pogobowlvv3.jpg

The link I have here is to Photobucket - click on the image when you get there to enlarge. It shows the setting I have with my Backspin. I have NEVER scored less than 250 with this and last week it got me a perfect game!

http://s179.photobucket.com/albums/w312/freecellfanny/

hrrs_g

Quote from: IndianLover on May 08, 2007, 03:53:03 PM
omg hrrs... I jumped the gun I just bowled a 290 ty ty ty for the settings.

Indianlover, glad it worked for you too.  WTG.

gator8_24

Quote from: PGPGPC on May 07, 2007, 03:46:30 PM
ok when you click on your custom shot 1 you set up the settings as previously stated, when done, then click on the message dot under the view context and when you throw the bowl it gives you the number of your setting. If not right go back in and adjust it you need to click on the settings which is under the message and then custom shot 1 and redo what needs to be redone untill you have 399,263,0 remember when you throw the ball it gives you a number but only on custon shot 1 not 2 thats it..hope this clears it up for you....

Do I use custom shot 1 or custom shot 2, both are mentioned in directions. The pics from image shack and photobucket show custom shot 2 . thanks

gator8_24

I think I got it right, I was getting all strikes and felt guilty so did some frames by hand and still got spares and strikes! lol  But I was in a room  last night and a tourney was going on and the top 6 ppl were all over 200. :)))

jeffy

im using shot 6 on the new updated backspin and its working for me mostly strikes with some spares have not seen an open frame yet...
to each their own whatever works for you might not work for me :)

hrrs_g

finally got that perfect game. :!!

https://img144.imageshack.us/img144/1826/300pogobowlqb1.jpg

It's almost identical to the customs shot #2 I posted a few days ago.  I left my setting alone on custom shot 2 and started tweaking a little with custom shot 1.

pogo_gamer

Runner

C'mon Oscar you should give PGPGPC  a free auto for sharing those kickass settings 

PGPGPC

no need to , im just glad to help and congrats on your 300 game, since i posted this i bowled 2 more 300 games also good luck on your next one.

shoes

I don't understand the settings?  Where are the numbers that you are talking about? Also I have  Backspin 3.3 and when I click on options it says it is the latest update, but then I see some tallking about 3.5 which is it?  And how do I get it?

chummychum

From the badgehelp site:

What's the best setting to get the most pogo bowl strikes? If you have recommendations on how to make more strikes, please email us. A certain kick ass member of POGOCHEATS.NET has recommended This custom shot. Here is the screenshot she provided on the best pogo cheat forum out there:

Click SETTINGS slide the WAIT and SPIN bar all the way to the right. Shot Stregnth is all the way to the left. Change the Shoot From and Aim Toward just the way you see it.

shoes

Thank you I will go try it, but is it 3.3 or 3.5  hard to read.  I have 3.3 and don't know how to change it to 3.5 if needed.

wild2themax

:( i follow the image shack setting and i bowl less than 2oo is something wrong there... or is it just me

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview