PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 08:06:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

backspin

Started by Hesh,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hesh

i know there are other posts concerning this auto but i haven't seen this before. like a lot of others the new auto doesn't even get a 150 score. i've also tried the custom shot settings suggested by others-same thing-lucky to make 150 every 5 games or so.and...good old shot #2 doesn't work anymore either for consistent 150 games. is bh gonna update this at all so we can at least move through the ranks like shot 2 used to? and what about the premium to bowl 2-200 games? tyia.

PGPGPC

Good morning all, I hope this custom shot can help you bowl a 300 game as it has given me 2 300 games in only bowling about 100 or so games.. Let me say it does make a difference in lanes so if its not doing so good on one lane go to  different lane or room, it also helps to set up custom shot 2 as close as one and put your speed 1 click up to the right and then you can alternate if you like. My second 300 game happened when i went out to eat dinner i came back and when i looked at my stats it was there..Heres the set-up Shoot From is on the 3rd mark from the right to the left, Aim Toward is almost to the first line from left to right, and Shot Strength is all the way to the right.  The wait and spin are all the way to the right, when done correctly the numbers of your shot will be 399,263,0 ......if not just move what needs to just ever so slighly to bring it into those numbers, and good luck, hope you all bowl a 300!!!

PGPGPC

sorry i made a mistake shot strengh is all the way to the left not right you want the slowest setting, sorry for the mistake

Tara

Thanks for sharing all your hard work with us.  O0

PGPGPC

wild2themax

i m still alittle bit confuse about the shoot from" and the Aim toward... could pls give me more detail lol 8)

wild2themax

i use option #6 only it get about 8/10 200 game every time but follow ur custom shot i get almost spare
am i abit lost here :{:

PGPGPC

good morning wild its what it says shoot from is the 3rd line from right to left, and aim toward is almost to first line going from left to right on the scales, most important is the numbers when you are done they have to be 399, 263, 0 the 399 is your shoot from number, the 263 is your aim toward number, and 0 is your shot strengh number, if not you need to move them till you get it right,  hope this helps   

PB On The Run

I just tried PG's settings on the auto.  7 strikes in a row after I got the settings fine tuned.  Thanks for posting this!!  O0 :/\

pogo_gamer

:/\ yes, it works great, my games are in the high 200s, tyvm  :!!

LastCall@2

talk about confused omg I thought it was #6 can someone post a picture of were the settings should be
maybe badgehelp site  would help  PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Thank You :OO

LastCall@2

Quote from: PGPGPC on April 30, 2007, 06:49:53 AM
Good morning all, I hope this custom shot can help you bowl a 300 game as it has given me 2 300 games in only bowling about 100 or so games.. Let me say it does make a difference in lanes so if its not doing so good on one lane go to  different lane or room, it also helps to set up custom shot 2 as close as one and put your speed 1 click up to the right and then you can alternate if you like. My second 300 game happened when i went out to eat dinner i came back and when i looked at my stats it was there..Heres the set-up Shoot From is on the 3rd mark from the right to the left, Aim Toward is almost to the first line from left to right, and Shot Strength is all the way to the right.  The wait and spin are all the way to the right, when done correctly the numbers of your shot will be 399,263,0 ......if not just move what needs to just ever so slighly to bring it into those numbers, and good luck, hope you all bowl a 300!!!
Hi PGPC ,I know you are giving some great directions for the auto, But I am doing so many left and rights my head is :ooo I tried what you said I think. < I am just hoping badgehelp will put on there site the settings for a 300 bowl win if any
Thank You ....,

Homer

Quote from: LastCall@2 on May 04, 2007, 09:01:15 AM
Quote from: PGPGPC on April 30, 2007, 06:49:53 AM
Hi PGPC ,I know you are giving some great directions for the auto, But I am doing so many left and rights my head is :ooo I tried what you said I think. < I am just hoping badgehelp will put on there site the settings for a 300 bowl win if any
Thank You ....,

They are no longer working on the perfect game auto.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

pogo_gamer

I for one think the auto is great, I feel if B-H created a perfect 300 auto would be opening a can of worms and start a lot of trouble between auto users and non users and give Pogo a reason to look into suspensions like happened 3 years ago !! ;:"

LastCall@2

Hi again I just want to know the correct settings that you are using to get the 300  O+O
Thank You

LastCall@2

Quote from: PGPGPC on May 02, 2007, 04:03:35 AM
good morning wild its what it says shoot from is the 3rd line from right to left, and aim toward is almost to first line going from left to right on the scales, most important is the numbers when you are done they have to be 399, 263, 0 the 399 is your shoot from number, the 263 is your aim toward number, and 0 is your shot strengh number, if not you need to move them till you get it right,  hope this helps   
Hello again and sorry to bother you You are saying 399 shoot from  aim 263 - 0 shot strenght I have looked I do not see these numbers~~~~~~~~~~~ to get the 300 score one time ..May I ask were do you see these number's
Thank You

BadgeBabe

I dont have any numbers on my Backspin program either!!!
Running version 3.5- the latest one.

PGPGPC

ok when you click on your custom shot 1 you set up the settings as previously stated, when done, then click on the message dot under the view context and when you throw the bowl it gives you the number of your setting. If not right go back in and adjust it you need to click on the settings which is under the message and then custom shot 1 and redo what needs to be redone untill you have 399,263,0 remember when you throw the ball it gives you a number but only on custon shot 1 not 2 thats it..hope this clears it up for you....

hrrs_g

PGPGPC,

What version of backspin do you have.  I think I remember seeing those kind of numbers on that last version but the new version 3.5 just shows "custom shot 1" in the message box ......... no numbers.

Runner

400, 263, 0

Lowest game 212.

These settings rock, BH needs to add them to next upgrade.

thanks

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview