PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 05:33:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spring delight badge help

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Ok I need hints etc on how to get this game to end with just the 2 spring season?  Or does it just have to be the last 2 seasons but there are still more matches left to make, I don't think auto knows how to do this by himself.  Thanks

Spring Delight Badge

End the game while in the Spring season 12 times in 2 weeks! (Make an exact match for 2 Spring tiles before you finish each game.)

fiz

Play the game by hand.
Do NOT match the Winter, Fall, or Summer tiles. DO match the Spring tiles.
You'll get credit after every game.

I hope I make sense; if not, just ask!  8)

rnwb

Yup, just match the Spring tiles, then mismatch all the others.  Got mine in no time.

tazmama6973

or you can match them all but make sure u match the 2nd set of spring tiles last. That will keep you in spring season.

ImJustOneOldFart

wish i knew u didnt have to make the spring matches as your last match earlier.....

I was going crazy trying save spring tiles till end, but i think in all honesty it took me about 30 puzzle to complete.....

ImJustOneOldFart-DoingitTheHardWay  >:((

BadgeBabe

Well, I posted this tip the day the book came out.. It's under the thread " 10 Pack Album Is Awesome - Have yours yet?"
Took about 25 mins. to do the entire challenge by deliberately mismatching all but Spring tiles. I'm sorry you didn't see the shortcut until now.

gator8_24

It didn't go fast for me but did get the badge earlier.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview