PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 12:45:52 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Bowl Premium Badge

Started by kim23il,

Previous topic - Next topic

kim23il

Does anyone have any tips? I need to win 2 games of 200 or better. I have played this for over 10 hrs with NO luck. I am trying to get the harder ones out of the way first. I keep commin about 10 points shy. I even tried the trail version of the auto. Thanks  (O+O)

swamp

Quote from: kim23il on May 30, 2007, 07:02:20 PM
Does anyone have any tips? I need to win 2 games of 200 or better. I have played this for over 10 hrs with NO luck. I am trying to get the harder ones out of the way first. I keep commin about 10 points shy. I even tried the trail version of the auto. Thanks  (O+O)
when i done mine  i went in a room all by myself and it went fast got it in about 3 games hope this helps you  :##

InsideJoke

Heres what you need for a 200:

This is my system. InsideJoke's System of a 200.

To get a 200 you need something called "+1" To get +1 it means you need 1 point. Here are ways to get to those points.

If you bowl a double (2 straight strikes) you get a +1.
If you bowl an open frame (Failed to get all pins down in 2 rolls) You get a -1.
If you get a turkey (3 straight strikes) you get a +2 (After a double, it is +1 for every consecutive strike)

Here is what +1, 0, and -1 will most likely get you.

-1 will get you a 175-185
0 will get you a 185-195
+1 will get you a 195-205 (This is where you hit 200, just a +1)
+2 will get you a 205-215

For Example, a double and an open frame is 185-195. A double gets you +1 but an open frame gets you -1. Add those up for 0. Which if you look at the chart it is 185-195 zone.

Another Example is a turkey, a double, and an open frame. Turkey is +2, a double is +1, open frame is -1. Add those up for +2 which if you look at the chart will get you 205-215.

The only other way to get EXACTLY a 200 and get exactly 0 (No doubles or open frames) is if you alternate, spare strike spare strike all the way. The result (Does not matter which one starts) will be exactly 200.

InsideJoke

gator8_24

I think all the other threads about backspin/bowling are easier to understand and actually do.

hrrs_g

Quote from: InsideJoke on May 30, 2007, 08:51:03 PM

wtf   :{:

kim, if you can set the custom shot under settings on the auto like BH has it on the backspin page the auto will bowl over 200 almost all the time.  Usually it will bowl in the mid to high 200's.  Got my badge in two games.

http://www.badgehelp.com/pogobowlcheat.html

InsideJoke

Tara

hrrs_g

gator8_24

Quote from: hrrs_g on May 31, 2007, 02:33:23 AM
Quote from: InsideJoke on May 30, 2007, 08:51:03 PM

wtf   :{:

kim, if you can set the custom shot under settings on the auto like BH has it on the backspin page the auto will bowl over 200 almost all the time.  Usually it will bowl in the mid to high 200's.  Got my badge in two games.

http://www.badgehelp.com/pogobowlcheat.html

That way of getting a 200 game was very confusing due to all the + number and - numbers

PGPGPC

good mornng everyone seemsto get stuck on the numbers, the only way you see the number when you set up your bowling for custom shot one is when you shoot the ball it will then tell you the number you have set it for if not right you may have to tweak it a little to bring it in to 399, 263, 0 this will give you almost a score of 200 or more every game, but remember to click on the message box when you bowl to see your numbers, then if not right click on the settings again to move what has to be moved to get the numbers close to that and try again,  i hope this helps, have a great day

kim23il

Well after 16 hrs of playing I got 1 of 2 on my OWN. Wish me luck all LOL. :##

swamp

Quote from: kim23il on May 31, 2007, 09:01:27 AM
Well after 16 hrs of playing I got 1 of 2 on my OWN. Wish me luck all LOL. :##
wtg kim just hang in there  :&

kim23il

Woohoo I got it! Imma start complianing more often! :D

gator8_24

Quote from: InsideJoke on May 31, 2007, 03:32:52 AM
lol you just use autos for EVERYTHING?

what's the name of this site?  I always assumed autos were used nearly all the time.

Tara

InsideJoke

Because everybody else in here doesnt want to think :P

Tara

Quote from: InsideJoke on May 31, 2007, 02:02:27 PM

I can only speak for myself here but...... If you think I'm gonna waste my time thinking about a bowling game in pogo, you are sadly mistaken.  I use my thinking for more important things in life...

1. What's for supper
2. When's payday
3. When do I get to have real sex

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2007, 02:18:18 PM

I can only speak for myself here but...... If you think I'm gonna waste my time thinking about a bowling game in pogo, you are sadly mistaken.  I use my thinking for more important things in life...

1. What's for supper
2. When's payday

:)) :)) :)).. especially @ #3  :))

gator8_24

Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2007, 02:18:18 PM

1. What's for supper
2. When's payday

HOMER! Where are you? :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview