PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 02:33:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Bowl Premium Badge

Started by kim23il,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: gator8 on May 31, 2007, 02:23:40 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 31, 2007, 02:18:18 PM
Quote from: InsideJoke on May 31, 2007, 02:02:27 PM
Because everybody else in here doesnt want to think :P

I can only speak for myself here but...... If you think I'm gonna waste my time thinking about a bowling game in pogo, you are sadly mistaken.  I use my thinking for more important things in life...

1. What's for supper
2. When's payday
3. When do I get to have real sex

HOMER! Where are you? :)))
In the doghouse.  >:D

Tara

Quote from: InsideJoke on May 31, 2007, 02:40:49 PM
I like cheetos.

Do you have to THINK how many bites it takes to eat one cheeto before you eat it?

ImJustOneOldFart

Hi guys, I have a little bowling help for those 200 point games.. I was struggling one night and someone said they had a very good tip. So they sent me this..............

APPROACH - Look at the bottom of your ball. You will see a "shadow". Move the left side EDGE of the shadow to the second black dot, on the left side of the lane. Then move the shadow edge, 2 lines (wood planks) to the right. Now, drag your curser tip EXACTLY BETWEEN the bottom of the headpin & the pin TO THE LEFT of the headpin. NEVER let your curser tip go beyond the "woods end"
Just BEFORE the ball HITS the pins, CLICK RIGHT & HOLD thru the shot. (Or just before the close up screen of the pins appear). The approach & curser draw always remain the same. Practiceing will help you. This works, so don't give up! Good luck & have fun bowling.....

it absolutely works but it does take good timing on when to click the ball spin...... Read it carefully and try to set your ball and aim you shot PERFECTLY. its all about LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION...... oh and timing.... but dont get fustrate it will take a little bit to get into the flow, but you will get it...... i did  :P

Tara

ImJustOneOldFart

dont mean to double post but the HEAD PIN  and the pin to the left means......

From the LEFT between the third and forth pin

Ms.Behavin

gator8_24

Ya know, they love having comments made about them! :ll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview