PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 06:13:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

more ranks and badges

Started by tazmama6973,

Previous topic - Next topic

tazmama6973

Sweet Tooth will be coming out with ranks and badges..not certain when tho  :/o\

ImJustOneOldFart

john82379

I second that opinion, i hate it too........they should get something like Price is Right LOL  :D

ImJustOneOldFart

Chata *#$% up

More like rotten tooth than sweet tooth yuck.  ?.?

Cake Lady

Ebonite

Crud... Why don't the add more ranks to Fortune Bingo...? I've got almost 3,100 bingos in that.

lovebug44

I wish thay put more ranks and badges on pogobowl

Tara

raine56

CindyLouWho

Add more ranks to anything, just pleeeaseeeee no more ever to Lottso!   0:  lol   

ImJustOneOldFart

i second that.... no mo in lottso!!!!!!!!!  :^

Dangeruss88

debbie87

I would like to see more ranks added to Tri Peaks. I finished that damn game without an auto and for some strange reason, I still play it..............

and Ebonite........your icon looks like that dude from the movie Millenium with Cheryl Ladd

raine56

Me too Debbie.  It was one of the first games I finished all the ranks.  I also still play it.  lol

Cake Lady

Quote from: ImJustOneOldFart on June 05, 2007, 09:35:01 PM
oh god i hate that game  !@#$ !@#$

me too, but I figure that is why they make autos.  <:>

BadgeBabe

One thing about it- BH already has a good Toothbrush cheat for this game.. even if they have to tweak it due to graphics changes, etc., I think we can be assured on this one that we will get our rank badges quickly and effortlessly while we sleep.Toothbrush racks up on the hard difficulty and when set to play really fast.

Sweet Tooth is another game that seems to be more for kids.. like the cookie game. I guess Pogo is trying to add something for everyone.. word search and another bingo for older types, and make the kiddy type games better too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview