This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beta Testing

Started by Revs,

Previous topic - Next topic

Revs

Just came across this on another site, not seen any info about it from the main pogo site but no harm in applying if your interested  O0

http://www.pogo.com/publicbeta.do

I'm in the UK so i have no chance!  :'((

Sorry if it's already been posted, couldn't see it anywhere...

CanadianPrincess

Thanks!  I want to be a beta tester again, so I hope it works.

john82379

I know I won't be a beta tester again.  The whole session has been nothing but problems, not to mention it's always a royal pain just to get onto the Beta site to test games, and that's if the games are running LOL.  All I gotta say is i'd better get a nice reward at the end of this session....i'm thoroughly disappointed. It's not all it's cracked up to be.  :"

Mayhem

I've been informed that the people who beta tested this last 4 month session.. will indeed get a beta tester badge to show off to everyone on the regular pogo.com site.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Mayhem on June 16, 2007, 09:34:19 PM
I've been informed that the people who beta tested this last 4 month session.. will indeed get a beta tester badge to show off to everyone on the regular pogo.com site.

Is there anyway they can find out if you have autos?

Mayhem

No, not unless you use one on the beta game itself.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Mayhem on June 16, 2007, 09:45:31 PM
No, not unless you use one on the beta game itself.
Ok thanks.  O0 I might give this a try.

Ms.Behavin

Ok, how do you apply?

Nevermind, I found it.

Tara

I was going to do it last time, but when I got to the part about them seeing your java files, I said forget it.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on June 16, 2007, 10:39:04 PM
I was going to do it last time, but when I got to the part about them seeing your java files, I said forget it.
Are they going to see my autos or PC?

Mayhem

No, It only logs what happening in the game itself (that why you don't want to cheat on the beta test server - they call tell if you not playing "human-like").

IndianLover

I was a beta tester and use autos just not on beta site and I never had a problem... And when you report bugs you don't have to send your java files even though it is an option.

zeboo

I never sent a bug report mainly because I knew it would already be reported a gazillion times   :)))

Tara

I meant when your filling out the application, it has you do something to your java files. I can't remember exactly what it is. When it did that, I exited out.

littlechevy

Well I filled out app for beta tester..hopefully i get picked so i can share all the juicy tidbits  with ya lol  8)

Ms.Behavin

Stinkerbell

The pop up thingy announcing beta testers needed is showing up on the main pogo screen but when you click in it it says that they don't have any more openings.  So, why not stop promoting it??

Riverbank

badgehog

Applied as well....Good Luck to all that applied!!!  :&

Revs

lol i done the same when i got to that part, even though im in the uk i was going to take a chance and apply anyway but that part totally put me off.

Good luck anyway to the people who applied  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview