Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Top Chef

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffy

great show very good competition this year tre and hung are gonne duel before its over.

deborah010870

i am starting to think that hung needs to go.  he gets way to cocky and thinks he is better then the rest when he has proven with lots of dishes that he isnt and others dishes are liked more then his.  and when he made the watermelon drink after his compitition did, he is low and i would never have turned my back on him no matter what.   

Mr. Rasputia

Tara

Hung acted alright tonight, but the previews from next week...well I don't know.  :)))

Ms.Behavin

I actually like Hung. He is very creative with his dishes. I know he took (forgot his name)'s idea for the watermelon drink, but that isn't a very complex recipe. I think it was just champagne and watermelon right? That's not too difficult to think up.

Tara

Hung just gets all nervous and starts to spaz, but he always has good dishes. He's really spazing in next weeks previews. He's running around the kitchen with a knife in his hand. Everyone else is tripping on him.  :)))

I don't know who I want to win yet, but I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't Hung.  I like this show, but I don't like that one chick who judges (can't believe I don't know her name) Not the one who says pack your knives, the other one.

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 12, 2007, 10:31:56 AM
Hung just gets all nervous and starts to spaz, but he always has good dishes. He's really spazing in next weeks previews. He's running around the kitchen with a knife in his hand. Everyone else is tripping on him.  :)))

I don't know who I want to win yet, but I wouldn't be suprised if it wasn't Hung.  I like this show, but I don't like that one chick who judges (can't believe I don't know her name) Not the one who says pack your knives, the other one.
I have no idea what her name is either.

What's the scar on Padma's(main host) arm from? It looks pretty bad.

Tara

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on July 12, 2007, 10:52:29 AM

I have no idea what her name is either.

What's the scar on Padma's(main host) arm from? It looks pretty bad.

I don't know what it's from but it is pretty bad looking. I saw somewhere she is getting a divorce, her hubby is really old looking.

Ms.Behavin

I like this show, but I don't like that one chick who judges (can't believe I don't know her name) Not the one who says pack your knives, the other one.
Gail Simmons

Tara

That's her, and I would of never guessed her name was Gail.  She gets on my nerves so bad. I think she's the editor of the Wine and Food magazine.

deborah010870

i agree with you, Gail just has a voice that goes right threw me and i am sooooo happy when another judge takes her spot for the week.  can we put her on the chopping block and eliminate her?  LOL

TmT

Tara

Lmao @ having 3 hours to cook and then telling them after they started only 1 1/2 hours.  Howie won the challenge but dang he sweats so much that I would be scared it would go in my food.

I figured out why I don't like Gail.  She acts like she thrives on peoples failure.

Lea went and she needed to.  :D

deborah010870

i am glad that Chef said something to Hung about his running around with the knife, he needs to think, he knows the rule of any kitchen, what if the girls had been closer then they were, there would have been a huge lawsuit.  smarten up Hung or get out of the kitchen!!

Tara

They had a special on this week instead of the regular show. They brought back people from the past seasons and talked. It was pretty interesting and all.  Padam's (sp) scar on her arm was from a car accident when she was 14.

deborah010870

I thought the special was very interesting... i am glad that someone did ask about the scar, i was starting to wonder if it was some sort of  tattoo.  it was good to see some of the past players on and see how they are doing.

Tara

There is going to be a holiday special on tomorrow night ( Thursday ) with the winners from past seasons, but I don't know what time it comes on yet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview