PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 11:16:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I must've missed something.....

Started by Julez,

Previous topic - Next topic

Julez

......but a thread seems to be missing about the Mix-n-match badges for this month.  Tara, I still don't show any even after clearing my cache and cookies.   

:( :'((  The Pogo God hates me lol

xsquezme

I couldnt find the thread either, lol. I do not have my July mix and match either, cleared out history, cookies and signed in and out. Still none.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Julez

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: InvisibleMouth on July 18, 2007, 06:21:25 PM
Man, now I have pie on my face....   bubblegum.gif  geesh  lol!
I am sooooo roooooooooolllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiinggggggggg!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

gin

(O+O)   lmao   took several times of clearing cache before i realized it was a joke... :'((      i am having bad mix and match withdrawal.  hurry up Pogo!!!!      :///        :'((

Monkey

Do you know the REAL definition of pie?  :)))

Tara

Quote from: gin on July 18, 2007, 06:38:42 PM
(O+O)   lmao   took several times of clearing cache before i realized it was a joke... :'((      i am having bad mix and match withdrawal.  hurry up Pogo!!!!      :///        :'((

All I did was started the joke...I had nothing to do with empty your cache and all that stuff. That was Ms B...blame her. :)) :))

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tara on July 18, 2007, 08:36:08 PM
Quote from: gin on July 18, 2007, 06:38:42 PM

All I did was started the joke...I had nothing to do with empty your cache and all that stuff. That was Ms B...blame her. :)) :))
:/\  :!@

Julez

Quote from: Monkey on July 18, 2007, 06:44:12 PM
Do you know the REAL definition of pie?  :)))

I don't know the PogoCheats.net definition of pie.  I'm a bit skeered now.....  :-\

Ms.Behavin

kandykoolaid

Hi heres pogo's reply on wheres july mix & match  Hope this helps eveyone & very funny Mrs B & Tara I did that also like 3 times clearing cache haha good one ....  :))  im still laughing lol  :!!

Response (Pogo Aron) 07/18/2007 07:27 PM 

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

We offer new Mix n' Match badges from time to time. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide any specific date or time of their release, however stay tuned and keep eyes on the Badge list available in the Mix-n-Match badge album under the badge central. You can sort the latest challenges by selecting the option "Release Date" from the Drop Down Menu under the Mix-n-Match Album.   

If I can help you with anything else, please write back and let me know.

Pogo Anthony
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

Runner

Dude let's go get us some pie.

'dont be shy... show us ya pie!'

Mary

Julez

IndianLover

Quote from: kandykoolaid on July 19, 2007, 09:03:19 AM
Hi heres pogo's reply on wheres july mix & match  Hope this helps eveyone & very funny Mrs B & Tara I did that also like 3 times clearing cache haha good one ....  :))  im still laughing lol  :!!

Response (Pogo Aron) 07/18/2007 07:27 PM 

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

We offer new Mix n' Match badges from time to time. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide any specific date or time of their release, however stay tuned and keep eyes on the Badge list available in the Mix-n-Match badge album under the badge central. You can sort the latest challenges by selecting the option “Release Date” from the Drop Down Menu under the Mix-n-Match Album.   

If I can help you with anything else, please write back and let me know.

Pogo Anthony
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

That is exactly what I got when I wrote to them. 

Runner

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview