Main Menu

Nicole Richie Engaged?

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Nicole Richie and Joel Madden Engaged?
SATURDAY AUGUST 18, 2007 11:00 AM EDT

By Arnesa A. Howell

Are congratulations again in order for Nicole Richie and Joel Madden?

After a late Friday night performance with his band Good Charlotte at the Hot 99.5 Lil' Black Dress Party hosted by Perez Hilton at the Clarendon Ballroom in Arlington, Va., Madden was walking offstage when Hot 99.5 morning show deejay Kane announced to the crowd, "He got engaged yesterday. Congratulations, Joel!"

To that, Madden quickly glanced back over his shoulder but was otherwise unresponsive as he made a hurried exit from the stage behind brother Benji.

"We heard this morning," Kane told PEOPLE following Good Charlotte's 40-minute set. Crediting he got the word from "good sources," Kane said he hadn't seen Richie since hearing the news, but added he had offered his congratulations to Madden earlier in the night. "He said, 'Thank you so much,'" recalled Kane.

"They're very excited about the baby and the wedding. They want to keep their personal life personal," he added.

That might not be so easy. On Thursday, during a visit to ABC's Live! With Regis and Kelly in New York, Madden was asked by cohost Philbin about "a little ring, or something." "I was hoping it would be a surprise, but now –" Madden responded. (Click here to watch the clip.)

While there were no sightings of Richie at the party, she and Madden, who are expecting their first child together, were spotted touring Washington, D.C., earlier in the day.

The pair, along with entourage in tow, popped into Nathans of Georgetown restaurant for a late lunch before making their way to the upscale Georgetown baby boutique Dawn Price Baby.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20052429,00.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on August 19, 2007, 12:25:57 PM
Thought she was in jail? She was in DC?
me 2  i thought she was in the clink   ::)

Monkey

She can go into jail whenever she wants.. she just has to go before some day in mid-September I think.

gator8_24

Tara

While Lindsay was in court and had all the media attention, Nicole snuck in jail to serve her 4 days, but she will probably be out before we wake up in the morning.  :)))

jrzydvl

nicole was in jail for 82 mins  and spent 25 mins behind bars  in by 3:15 out by 4:37 what a deal

Tara

swamp

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview