Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pavarotti Dies

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Italian Tenor Pavarotti Is Dead
ROME — Luciano Pavarotti, whose vibrant high C's and ebullient showmanship made him one the most beloved tenors, has died, his manager told The Associated Press. He was 71.

Pavarotti had been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last year and underwent further treatment in August 2007

MidnightSun_

His voice was God given, in one of his interviews a few years ago he said; "if my voice could reach your soul so deep that teardrops would appear in the corner of your eyes, I always feel, I have done my job excellent.  Now, if you can remember those tears a few years down the road, thats' extra special, as that happens only when not just my voice, but my heart also was able to reach your soul.  To a singer, that is the ultimate reward he could ever receive."
He bravely fought against cancer, but his spirit remained high even when he was in unbearable pain. I have met him two times, he was just as lifesize off stage as he was on.
His fans were very important to him, regardless of how much they had paid to see him.
May he Rest In Peace... He truly achieved the highest rank now, singing to God and to his angels in that great theater in the sky, but also left his music behind for those of us who loves opera and his Italian folk songs. How could we forget? Once you have shed just one single drop of tear because someone was able to reach your innermost soul, you made a friend for life.   R.I.P. Maestro Pavarotti... Buona notte, la ricorderemo sempre.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview