PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 06:11:44 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Perfect Pair Solitaire Challenge 9/12/07

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Perfect Pair Solitaire : Collect 300 Hearts this week!

Matchmaker version 4.1

Completion Time: 1 hour

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

swamp

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

gator8_24

Beat ya both! started at 12:19PM and finished at 1:08PM = 49 min. :)) :^*

swamp

BadgeBabe

45 mins with Matchmaker on Default settings with the exception that " Perfect Games" slider was pushed all the way to the left, speed  on toolbar 2 notches from fastest.

This auto rocks!! I left chat on this time just so I could laugh to myself at the clueless people.

jeffy

Quote from: BadgeBabe on September 13, 2007, 03:23:40 PM
45 mins with Matchmaker on Default settings with the exception that " Perfect Games" slider was pushed all the way to the left, speed  on toolbar 2 notches from fastest.

This auto rocks!! I left chat on this time just so I could laugh to myself at the clueless people.

totally agree... badgehelp went above and beyond the call of duty to overhaul this auto. absolutly amazing my session this morning was close to 1000 rounds with only 1 lost.  nothing else to say except AMAZING.!!

harleymoons

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview