PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:29:16 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Word Game Adventures premium album is out

Started by rnwb,

Previous topic - Next topic

rnwb

...and the QWERTY challenge is to win 9 900-point games, instead of 90.  O0

TmT

Runner

I am doing the badges in order, so far the story line is great.   I like that pogo did this.

Mistyeyed

has anyone done their word search daily one yet? id like to know how you get it to continuously play random using the auto program..i tried it earlier,but it keeps going to daily puzzle..

gator8_24

Got the album and used my gems.  Haven't even looked at the games yet. O+O

jeffy

Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 18, 2007, 11:57:23 AM
has anyone done their word search daily one yet? id like to know how you get it to continuously play random using the auto program..i tried it earlier,but it keeps going to daily puzzle..

the newest updates searchparty auto for word search daily has an option to play only random puzzles
click settings then check the box Only Play Random Puzzles

jeffy

sorry for the double post but did anyone else notice that every badge's time limit in this new album is 2 weeks lol
i have too much time on my hands to notice this i guess   :///

BadgeBabe

LOL, had my entire book finished in 4 hours with all the great cheats from BH. :^* :^* :^* :^*

Two weeks.  :)) :))

Now that would be torture.

kayna

bah fineshed the book and still got DAYS to wait for gems! they never give you enuff badges to do:( when oh when will pogo let you do personal badges when ever you want? *sulks* ok guess i go to sleep then :(

rnwb

Quote from: jeffy on September 18, 2007, 04:10:13 PM
sorry for the double post but did anyone else notice that every badge's time limit in this new album is 2 weeks lol
I'm pretty sure all the badges in every premium album (not counting the mix and match badges) have always had a time limit of 2 weeks. I've only finished the first badge so far, working on the second. It goes a lot slower when you don't cheat, lol.

BadgeBabe

Quote from: rnwb on September 18, 2007, 09:20:10 PM
Quote from: jeffy on September 18, 2007, 04:10:13 PM
I'm pretty sure all the badges in every premium album (not counting the mix and match badges) have always had a time limit of 2 weeks. I've only finished the first badge so far, working on the second. It goes a lot slower when you don't cheat, lol.

You know that you are posting on a site for cheaters, right? What's keeping you from joining us? :)

rnwb

Yup, I know, but I also know I'm not the only one here who doesn't cheat. :)

As for what's keeping me from joining you...
No offense, but I enjoy the satisfaction of earning badges on my own. I can look at my badges with pride, because I know I've earned them; I didn't just buy them.

Homer

Quote from: rnwb on September 19, 2007, 06:33:17 AM

No offense, but I enjoy the satisfaction of earning badges on my own. I can look at my badges with pride, because I know I've earned them; I didn't just buy them.

That's cool. Both cheaters and non-cheaters are welcome here. :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffy

Quote from: rnwb on September 19, 2007, 06:33:17 AM

My thing is ok you play the game to get the first 2 or 3 rank badges usually rank 25-30 somewhere in there. Ok so you have played thousands and thousands of games and you know your good and can whip the computer or spell 30,000 different words. SO why keep playing the boring ass game over and over. THAT MY FRIEND IS WHY YOU AUTO. NO GAME IS FUN AFTER YOU PLAYED IT 300,000 TIMES. Just my opinion :)

rnwb

Quote from: jeffy on September 20, 2007, 09:54:48 AMMy thing is ok you play the game to get the first 2 or 3 rank badges usually rank 25-30 somewhere in there. Ok so you have played thousands and thousands of games and you know your good and can whip the computer or spell 30,000 different words. SO why keep playing the boring ass game over and over.

I don't! There are plenty of game award badges I don't have, and will never get. I'm fine with that. I'd rather not have them than get them by using an auto. JMHO

rnwb

Just finished my album, woohoo!  O0

BTW, I don't know if everyone else figured this out or not, but just in case... for the Tumble Bees challenge where you have to find the buzz word 15 times, I just kept clicking new game until I got one where I could spell the buzz word right away (which I always do anyway), then as soon as I spelled the buzz word, I hit new game, instead of finishing it, and got credit. Had my badge in no time that way.

BadgeBabe

Re Tumble Bees- I played on hardest level. Paused the auto when I saw a Buzz Word using the star balls and the auto didn't find it.. I usually got at least 3 buzz words per game on hard setting.
The auto program usually gets at least 1 per game if you check the option to find the Buzz Words. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview