PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 03:53:12 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bridge? Card masters premium.

Started by kim23il,

Previous topic - Next topic

kim23il

Can anyone try to explain this game to me? I have read the how to play and watched a few games. But I am still lost. I have asked for help in the rooms, but still no one offered.  :(

ImJustOneOldFart

been a little while since i did that one....

i will say this: i no nothing, i see nothing, i hear nothing about this game.
BUT if do remember double browsing and most likely i would stand and jump into the winning seat when it go close to the end....

I dont like the game nor have i ever played it before that badge but it didnt seem as bad as i thought it would be..

only tip i have for ya is double browsing.... gl  :!#

rnwb

I posted this in another thread last year, when the album came out. Hope it helps!

Quote've never played bridge before in my life, but I got the badge in like, half an hour. I tried to read the 'how to play' thingie, but it made no sense at all, so I decided to just play and see what happened. I just bid 2 or 3 in whatever suit I had a lot of, and played it like Spades, trying to take as many tricks as I could. I think whatever suit the winning bid is in is the trump suit. I won the first game easily, then lost one, but won the next one, and got the badge.  I still have no idea how to play, lol. That was the only badge I was worried about in that album, since I've never played before, and it'll probably wind up being the easiest and fastest one of all. ROFL

kim23il

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview