PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 12:59:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thousand Island Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by Mia107,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia107

... is out.  :^*  Pogo is halfway back up, no game rooms are available for any games just yet.. but TIS is listed in favorites now

Mia107

:///   they need to come on with it i have to go pick up the ball-n-chain from work in 20 minutes

Tara

Quote from: Mia107 on October 09, 2007, 03:40:37 AM
:///   they need to come on with it i have to go pick up the ball-n-chain from work in 20 minutes

Someone else who has their priorities in order. :)))

Mia107

hey, he knew about my pogo addiction before he said "i do"... i think pogo was written into our vows somewhere

BadgeBabe

1000 Island is playable now, but after my experiences with it in Beta, I'll wait for the cheat program.
GLTA in there, LOL.

BadgeBabe

BH- Wake Up, guys!! We need our auto program for this very vile game. :)

Mistyeyed

gosh i hope they get an auto up and running fast for this game..i only played it for ten minutes and was bored all ready..maybe im getting Pogoed Out...lol

Symbion

Jonathan

BadgeBabe

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

hopefully it will be sometime today..has anyone tried playing this thing yet..its very boring..

BadgeBabe

It sucked in Beta and it sucks worse on Pogo!!
This auto program should have been ready and waiting, IMO. Game was on Beta for 2 months.

Homer

Quote from: BadgeBabe on October 09, 2007, 09:07:50 AM
This auto program should have been ready and waiting, IMO. Game was on Beta for 2 months.

Take a chill pill. You want some cheese for your whine? :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Runner

another 2 yr old game.  pogo is really starting to suck with their new games. They are slowly turning it into a kid site.

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Homer on October 09, 2007, 09:28:45 AM
Quote from: BadgeBabe on October 09, 2007, 09:07:50 AM

Take a chill pill. You want some cheese for your whine? :)) :)) :))

Sorry, I'm in a bad azz mood.
You want to hear the entire whine? Here goes. Some woman accused me of cheating because I had all the new QWERTY badges in this rotten 1000 Isle game ( it was new, I forgot my own rule about chat). I had to explain WHY I have the badges.. lied through my teeth, of course. I never knew anyone looked at my damn badges til today, LOL.

Then my mother calls and leaves VOICE MAIL that my daddy is in ICU with pneumonia. No he doesn't have pneumonia. He's not taking his heart meds and fluid is building up in his lungs and around his heart and he can't breathe but neither one will face it and I am 800+ miles away and cannot do a thing to help him, or to get her out of the way. That's the main problem. Wine, I need, yes.  :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'((

Did I mention that I stayed up all night long waiting for the new game and the QWERTY badges? And that Spooky Slots is no better at all? And that Sleepy Slots doesn't work any longer?
So, yeah, bring the cheese. I am really  99.9% upset about my father's illness and their lack of understanding of cause and effect, of course, but it is less painful to blame it on Pogo.  :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'(( :'((

I feel better now and I apologize to all. I am feeling extremely guilty for moving so far away years ago and for not being at the hospital or even having a way to get there. I love my daddy and I'm their only child!!

jeffy

sorry to hear BB i hope all gets better for your dad. RULE 1 ignore POGO SKUM!!!

KILL ALL POGO IDIOTS!!!  halloween27.gif

Lish

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview