PlayBuddy
June 10, 2024, 01:04:19 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A-rod

Started by jrzydvl,

Previous topic - Next topic

jrzydvl

breaking news AROD is offically a free agent as he opts out of his contract with ny.

the yankees probably wont be pursing him since he has opted out and now lets see where he goes.  probably boston

hes a great player that i liked but goodbye to someone who always chocked in the post season

this is a big hole the yankees need that mike lowell of the redsox would look good in pinstipes lol

Monkey

Quote from: jrzydvl on October 28, 2007, 08:02:33 PM
this is a big hole the yankees need that mike lowell of the redsox would look good in pinstipes lol
See.. Yankees fans ARE jealous of us  :)) :>

Tara

So ARod to the Sox and Lowell to the Yankees.  :-\     I think Boston is the new Yankees anyways...for years the Yankees won everything.  That's why I don't like the Yankees.  :)))

jrzydvl

not all yankee fans are jealous

the fans that made the trek to coors field found out what arod and boras did and chanted dont sign arod. as much as i would love for him to go their and stink in the post season the fans are right.

mlb commented to arod and boras about the timing saying it was wrong to take the spotlight from the redsox. let arod go somewhere to some team and stink it up there.

as much as i would like to see lowell in a yanks uniform bosox should resign him. he may not have arod number but he is a better player then him in the playoffs and cant forget about his great goutee lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview