PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 08:45:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Super Dominoes - General Info & Ranks

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

Tracey

if u didnt buy the $150 pack then it will be $10 for each auto ..

Mistyeyed

i do have the 150 pack..guess i have to get in touch with them and have them reimburse me for it..

Homer

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 31, 2007, 04:05:28 PM
i do have the 150 pack..guess i have to get in touch with them and have them reimburse me for it..

Could always send them another code as well for one you don't have.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Runner

Quote from: Homer on October 31, 2007, 04:19:37 PM
Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 31, 2007, 04:05:28 PM

Could always send them another code as well for one you don't have.
good luck with that, i  accidentally paid 10 bucks for an auto once and sent an email on it, never even got a reply.

Just kiss that 5 bucks goodbye and chalk it up to experience

Mayhem

Quotegood luck with that, i  accidentally paid 10 bucks for an auto once and sent an email on it, never even got a reply.

Just kiss that 5 bucks goodbye and chalk it up to experience

There must be more to that story than what your telling us. They have always been very fair and honest.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mistyeyed

i sent them a message yesterday about being overcharged,i still have not gotten a reply back,so maybe there is more to it...hmmm..

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on November 01, 2007, 11:24:36 AM
i sent them a message yesterday about being overcharged,i still have not gotten a reply back,so maybe there is more to it...hmmm..

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM more to what?

Torn2pieces

Quote from: Mistyeyed on November 01, 2007, 11:24:36 AM

Before assuming there's more to it, hmmm. How about giving them more time to respond???

corkie

Homer... were u playing the bot when u got the 100 badge? ty

Homer

corkie

Homer

BadgeBabe

OK, I'm getting a little ticked off with some of you calling the people who make our great auto programs "dishonest".

I have paid $10 for a $5 add on to my $150 package MANY times and they always let me add a second one later when a new one comes out.  It's my fault for not remembering the " Roulette Runner" method of paying $5 and to be honest, it's YOUR error as well. But, still, I have never been cheated out of a penny!!!

Just send them the PayPal receipt that you have or can download from your PayPal page as proof that you paid $10 and the link to your $150 page with an explanation. They won' ever keep your $5!!!

The people at BH are some of the nicest guys I've ever dealt with about anything on the Internet. I'm sincerely hoping that no one REALLY believes they are dealing with dishonest people at BH. This is very hard for me.   :((

xgingerx

Homer

Rekindled Chaos

I played this game for the first time today, and in my second game against the bot i got my 100 Badge. I didn't even know there was one. Just aim for those X5 squares people!

Runner

Quote from: BadgeBabe on November 01, 2007, 02:01:56 PM
OK, I'm getting a little ticked off with some of you calling the people who make our great auto programs "dishonest".

I have paid $10 for a $5 add on to my $150 package MANY times and they always let me add a second one later when a new one comes out.  It's my fault for not remembering the " Roulette Runner" method of paying $5 and to be honest, it's YOUR error as well. But, still, I have never been cheated out of a penny!!!

Just send them the PayPal receipt that you have or can download from your PayPal page as proof that you paid $10 and the link to your $150 page with an explanation. They won' ever keep your $5!!!

The people at BH are some of the nicest guys I've ever dealt with about anything on the Internet. I'm sincerely hoping that no one REALLY believes they are dealing with dishonest people at BH. This is very hard for me.   :((

Well in my opinion you are lucky.  And you made my point exactly, there is no reason that bh can't make a link for 150 members to buy autos.  There is no reason that we should have to buy roulette, they have the technology and know how to do this.  And I am sorry but you are wrong, I did forget to use the roullette deal and sent an email right away, no answer. Sent twice more, no reply.   Sent to all 3 email addy's I have for BH and no answer. 

And I love bh they make a great product, but remember they are a business and have customers, without us they are nothing. And I have been cheated out of those 5 bucks.

Again how hard is it for bh to make a link for 150 members to buy autos?  I would think with there programming experience this would be a laughable task for them. 

jeffy

I agree they could make a 150 autolink for us to buy the 5.00 autos easier. Then again im sure there are some irate people who send nasty emails and just keep emailing 1 after another. Im NOT pointing fingers dont get me wrong but truthfully using the roulette runner auto isnt hard either and every time i email i get a reply usually within the hour and im nice in my email all the time and i make sure every detail is needed (reciept number, paypal id etc..). they have 1,000's of things going on now that they are gaining populartiy and the staff also prolly have jobs to go along with this. im just guessing but cut them some slack they work hard. except homer lol JK  <3

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview