PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 09:08:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Super Dominoes - General Info & Ranks

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

farmlady

Mines hanging on the double blank also.........always its at end of game. Also hangs up at new rank. :OO

Mistyeyed

mines also  sticking,hanging,etc....all the above...also...lol

farmlady

If you in the 150 club>>>>>>.all you have to do is email them for a bill 5.00 for the program you want. That works for me. 0:

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

aussie_wombat

HI!!!
Has anyone else managed to the the 100 badge in Super Dominoes yet?

mr.clean

not yet..     Does anyone know if there is rooms or people helping get this badge???  Like they did with the Bloop?

Has anyone got it using the auto and playing with the bot?

jeffy

im sure if you go in and ask nicely someone will help you with a real player helping id guess it could be doable in no time at all!!

i aint even begun to try for this one yet :)

mr.clean

McWhite

I'm relatively new to Pogo as far as the inner-workings and behind the scenes are concerned -- been a casual player for a while 'till now.  O0

Having played dominoes for 9 years, when I first played super dominoes I thought it was the coolest game I'd ever seen. But the common opinion around Pogo seems to be that dominoes was bad to begin with, and worse now. Three of the biggest Pogo domino leagues even flat out said to me, almost mockingly, that they would never hold supe dom tournies.

I don't use the domination program (though I'm sure it's nifty) and am a natural 18-2, mainly by using bonus tile strategy/blocking and score trapping. My question here, stemming from curiosity more than anything; if I can find this much complexity in a game.. aside from the limited options (250/500, no 9's etc), how is it bad? Am I missing something?

mr.clean

I don'nt know why it is soooo unliked .   But i have seen alot of tours in that game the first day... I don'nt know if something has changed since then.

I like the doms better before the change ...   Why is there 2 different games other than they can'nt take away the free one. 

IndianLover

No clue here I like the Super better than the old Domino, and I haven't seen anyone say anything about  not liking it but hey I don't see anyone lmao, I just go into a private room and play.

Tara

Quote from: McWhite on November 03, 2007, 04:43:10 PM
I'm relatively new to Pogo as far as the inner-workings and behind the scenes are concerned -- been a casual player for a while 'till now.  O0

Having played dominoes for 9 years, when I first played super dominoes I thought it was the coolest game I'd ever seen. But the common opinion around Pogo seems to be that dominoes was bad to begin with, and worse now. Three of the biggest Pogo domino leagues even flat out said to me, almost mockingly, that they would never hold supe dom tournies.

I don't use the domination program (though I'm sure it's nifty) and am a natural 18-2, mainly by using bonus tile strategy/blocking and score trapping. My question here, stemming from curiosity more than anything; if I can find this much complexity in a game.. aside from the limited options (250/500, no 9's etc), how is it bad? Am I missing something?

Since just finishing up from performing a demographic synopsis about the dislikes and likes of Super Dominos, it appears that the results are pouring in steadily.  I should have it evaluated and answered by in the morning.

Tara

I got it in both of my names during the same game.  :)))  I just kept going toward the 5x and the 4x  need 20 on the 5 and 25 on the 4.

BadgeBabe

I can only speak for myself but I dislike Super Dominoes because

1) The auto program still isn't very " smart".

2) Rank progress is irritatingly SLOW.

No market research or trending needed here.

mr.clean

FreecellFanny

survivorjeff

I got my by double browsing.  I had to use 2 computers for it because the account I didn't want it on was going to get it. So I took my lap top logged into another account. Stood up on the account that I wanted to get the badge on. Sat the lap top account in my spot. Stood the the other account that was going to get it and then sat my account that I wanted for the badge and bingo got it.  I was so happy. I've been trying for this badge since this game came out. Now that I have it, It full auto ahead.
Good Luck

Lish

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview