PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 05:07:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sick Son Offline for a While

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

Quote from: jeffy on November 15, 2007, 08:59:53 PM
I miss it too TmT, unfortunatly he isnt home yet and they wont let him leave until he can go more than 24 hours without a fever. as much anti-biotics as hes got in the last 4 days and tylenol you would think he would be better. Its 11:56est here i just got in im off to bed another long day of worry tomorrow.

Thanks again for everyones thoughts & prayers!! I Truely Appreciate it!!

PS he fell in love with this vaccum toy at the hospital play room so i just bought him one off amazon. Take a look!  O0

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000S4M7P4
Aaah, that's so cute, Jeffy.  I want one... I want one!! <teasin> Oh my that should definitely brighten his day. I think you're so thoughtful to get him his own.
Keep the faith and keep your chin up, his fever will go away and he'll be home before you know it and all this will be a memory. You will be able to spoil him rotten each day and enjoy the holiday with him in your arms.

Keep the faith!!
TmT

jeffy

Yay wife just called he gets to come home today so im off to get him!!
thanks 100times to everyone who gave us their thoughts and prayers

tag TmT your it :)

Everyone have a great day i know i am

Jeffy

TmT

:^* :^* :^* Welcome Home Lil Jeff Jr :^* :^* :^*
<I bet he's a junior... I bet... I put 10.00 on it> lol

Glad he's comin home Jeffy...Now dont you go tossin him all up in the air and ruff-housin. Give him a day or two to relax..lol

vasunlover

gator8_24

Good news Jeffy!  When your son gets through cleaning your house he can do mine! LOL

apple

im so pleased for you he home hope for a speedy recovery

jeffy

were all on amoxicillin now to make sure we get rid of this stuff!! He is home and back to his usual self!

yor wrong TmT i do have a JR but he is almost 4 my oldest. The one who was in the hospital is Jordan!

I should be back to my old schedule by tomorrow wifes got school my oldest is going with grandma so it will just be me and Jordan home all day YAY.

I took 3 to 4 hours tonight to catch up on sleep lol

See every1 soon  bbq22.gif

TmT

Quote from: jeffy on November 16, 2007, 07:44:43 PM
were all on amoxicillin now to make sure we get rid of this stuff!! He is home and back to his usual self!

yor wrong TmT i do have a JR but he is almost 4 my oldest. The one who was in the hospital is Jordan!

I should be back to my old schedule by tomorrow wifes got school my oldest is going with grandma so it will just be me and Jordan home all day YAY.

I took 3 to 4 hours tonight to catch up on sleep lol

See every1 soon  bbq22.gif
lol Hey, I'm partially right... lmfao
You do have a JR... Jordan is not but I was so very close.
Take care--partner in crime...lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview