PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 09:00:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

BETA TESTERS

Started by tokiehog,

Previous topic - Next topic

tokiehog

can any of the last beta testers get in the beta site now or is the term over...i not see a thingy looking for new testers yet...was wondering if anyone else saw it yet   ;::

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

voyager

Homer

voyager

I know, but when pogo opens up testing, they always use the same link. I'd like to have the link to be able to check it everyday. I used to have it, but don't know where it went.

tokiehog

ty homer i guess they got nuttin new to do in there yet ;::

Homer

They probably won't advertise for beta testers until next year.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on November 18, 2007, 08:17:37 AM

You work for Pogo now?   :///

Homer

Quote from: Tara on November 18, 2007, 08:19:13 AM
Quote from: Homer on November 18, 2007, 08:17:37 AM

You work for Pogo now?   :///

Always have. I work...pogo gets my money. !@#$

bevj1899

Homer

voyager

Speed Keno, Tri Peaks Deluxe, Word Riot Deluxe, and one more that I can't remember.

mr.clean

Word Riot Deluxe   i thought that was'nt happening and was a big joke?

Jonathan

voyager

No, it's real, and hopefully pogo will finish it sometime soon, I really want to see what the entire game looks like, instead of the few images that have been popping up on the beta website.

mr.clean

o.k. confused i don'nt know what is fact or not with this...

I've only seen pogo put out games that are remade from pogo tooooo go games..

We really don'nt them putting out these new games on dx at 19.95 each

BadgeBabe

First, about Beta testing for the current testers-
I emailed that Lisa chick  and asked if this session was over and she said to keep checking the Beta homepage for games to test. I doubt there will be any more, but who knows? Overall, this was a disappointing Beta session compared to some others, IMO.

I also asked about the BETA TESTER BADGE if this session is finished. I didn't get anything close to an answer!!
Since I never got a badge for my Beta testing under my other account last year after the badge was announced, and haven't seen anyone else with the badge ( although I have seen the Badge image, it has been created and is in Pogo's system)  I would like to encourage all of you who are reading this and are or have been Beta Testers since Pogo announced the creation of this badge to submit a question using EA's stupid format.
Specifically, click on the Help button on the right side of the main Pogo page, go to EA support, log in. Choose Contact Us.  Choose---> PC--. Pogo--> Sweet Tooth 2 (or any game you tested)--> Game Features and Information ---> Rewards, Prizes and Badges
and ask EA when the badge will be awarded to your account.
I am also including my Beta screen name.

If we don't ask for this in large numbers, chances are, Pogo isn't going to bother putting it in our badge book.

The last questions here have been about Word Riot. I have seen evidence that a form of Word Riot is coming to Pogo. I can't say if it will be produced or not, or if it will be a regular Pogo game or a Deluxe game for purchase. It appears to me that if they produce it, it will be a Deluxe game, but who knows what Pogo will decide to do.

BTW, did anyone read the latest interview with a Pogo game creator? He says there is a new Mahjong coming. I HOPE the interview is somewhat out of date and he meant the current MahJong Deluxe, but his commet is  open to interpretation.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!
                            BadgeBabe turkey7.gif

BadgeBabe

EA Customer Support FAQ page for Beta testing has the following new message: " Note: Right now, we are aware that there is a problem with the Pogo Beta Test site that is preventing members from signing in. We are looking into this issue and hope to have it fixed soon."

les

i know when i was a beta tester they said when beta-tester badge comes out all past and present beta testers would get it :-\

BadgeBabe

They are stalling. I have SEEN the badge. It is not really hidden... It looks fine to me, better than a badge with a hand or a foot on it, LOL.

I don't think the programmers at Pogo want to have to go through the records and match up BETA screen names to Club Pogo screen names, ( some are different due to the length with the word Beta added)  then issue the badge to the hundreds of people who are due one. JMHO.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview