PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:31:03 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Payday Free Cell Badge

Started by roadwarrior,

Previous topic - Next topic

roadwarrior

the payday freecell badge that came out today where you win 10 poins in 30 bonus cards in 30 minutes, I'm only getting credit for one bonus card per game.  At this rate we have to win one game per minute.  I know the auto isn't that good...any got any suggestions other than writing to pogo? (Which I already have?)

Thanks
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

Tara

Shoot an email to pogo...I got 14 out of 30 before running out of time.  ski3.gif

Fluffy756

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 27, 2007, 03:42:28 PM
Shoot an email to pogo...I got 14 out of 30 before running out of time.  ski3.gif

did it twice got 18-30 I think there something wrong with this badge.

Tara

It's not the badge that has something wrong...it's Pogo.  winter25.gif

roadwarrior

has pogo written back to anybody yet? I want to know what they said.  Doubt they'll tell me anything different than any of you though.
Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics

cranky

they need to fix it cause i have come to a road block with that game thats the only one i need to finish

cute   Xmas Tree

TmT

Quote from: cranky on November 27, 2007, 05:15:11 PM
they need to fix it cause i have come to a road block with that game thats the only one i need to finish

cute   Xmas Tree
So sorry..no new update yet that I am aware of... ;(

FreecellFanny

My results: 13/30

Pogo has lost their mind. This can't be done. My auto was running full bore and I got less than halfway.

BadgeBabe

POGO is totally messed up tonight. My token count is not showing on at least HALF of these challenges. I HATE POGO tonight. They are not counting this challenge correctly.

It is impossible to play 30 games of PDFC in 30 minutes!!! Cheat or no cheat, they have the challenge totally screwed up.

DANG.

Tara

This sucks...I only need this badge and then the badge for finishing the book. I'm sure it will be changed soon. Everyone and their mother will be emailing and complaining. They change challenges before they ever come out from all the complaining. I'm sure this won't be any different.  winter20.gif

Playhawke

Wow, I am stuck at the dumb payday as well,  >>:D

I thought it was something I was doing wrong, because it was only giving 1 for the bonus points scratched! >:D

But after reading the msgs I see it is at Pogo's end!  ::)

I guess tomorrow they will correct it.
On the other hand, the mini's are down, been down for a couple of hours, either new mini's going up or a server is down.

Take care all.  Xmas Tree

Tara

Yeah, I wouldn't even waste your time on this badge. I don't think it's possible, even with an auto.

gator8_24

I had to try it while watching the news. Otto only got 12 of 30 plus 5 games that were cancelled.

BabyCheetah

Did anyone get this badge yet?  I know I haven't and I've tried a couple of times.  If you got it, what's your secret?  Please share with the class.  Thanks

Tara

I read in the help section of Pogo, they are going to fix it.  The challenge is correct, but it should be giving you credit for all 4 bonus cards per game, not just one per game. After they fix it, you will be able to get it.  dance11.gif

PogoHatesKristy

:OO Is PDFC fixed yet? I am still only getting credit for one! !@#$ This badge is making me want a BEER! :!!

gator8_24

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 28, 2007, 06:19:19 AM
I read in the help section of Pogo, they are going to fix it.  The challenge is correct, but it should be giving you credit for all 4 bonus cards per game, not just one per game. After they fix it, you will be able to get it.  dance11.gif

Thanks, Tara. I haven't been over there yet today.

Tara

Quote from: PogoHatesKristy on November 28, 2007, 06:25:33 AM
:OO Is PDFC fixed yet? I am still only getting credit for one! !@#$ This badge is making me want a BEER! :!!

Ummm, no.  I just posted what pogo said in the help section before this post.  :)))

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 28, 2007, 06:19:19 AM

PogoHatesKristy

Sorry I didn't read the time and date on your post....Guess I will just wait a little longer before I go and torture myself some more  :///

Tara

Quote from: PogoHatesKristy on November 28, 2007, 06:34:53 AM
Sorry I didn't read the time and date on your post....Guess I will just wait a little longer before I go and torture myself some more  :///

I wouldn't even waste your time trying to get it. You can barely play one game in one minute to get the stupid one point.  :)))  Pogo really should try to get the badges themselves before putting it out for us to do it. :)))  That book would be a little hard if you didn't use autos. At least for me it would be.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview