PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:51:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Phlinx

Started by DarylD,

Previous topic - Next topic

DarylD

I keep running out of time for thr three jp spins in 20 min.  Is there a trick to getting the games done faster? weather38.gif

Homer

Don't activate the challenge until you get to the fourth round

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DarylD

justmsbetty47

Thanks for the tip Holmer..I been trying for two day's.

Betty

xxunluv3dlizxx

For the purpose of the badge I switched down to the easiest level and then activated it right before the fourth round and got it in no time, then after i won the badge i put my level back up higher.

msgg

Xmas Tree

Thanks from me too Homer, was about to pull my hair out trying this one. I really appreaciate all who post tips here there are a BIG help to me. snowman1.gif snowman1.gif

Jonathan

that was the easiest one for me lol....do it on beginner....i grew up playing games like phlinx even on atari lol

Stinkerbell

I don't know why, but I ran out of time even though I waited to activate it.  I'll try again, even though I am so tired of this one!!

jeffy

the level dont matter in phlinx tho like some other games, no sense on playing on any other level unless your going for token badges!! ranks only go by winning 4 rounds no matter how you do it!

food for thought

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview