PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 03:18:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

a pogo member

Started by shyboy2001,

Previous topic - Next topic

shyboy2001

my wife and i have been together for 9 years  and there is some pogo member that is trying to miss things up  with me and my wife that i love if there is anyone here that would help me get this guy to stop talking to her let me know

eyedoc55

shyboy...might I sugguest you put that person on your friends list..then put a block on them..that way they cant find you in any game room....and if they insist to bother either one of you..you can report them to pogo...other then that..there isnt a lot anyone can do...unless the live in your city..then maybe the police can help..as there are some city that have internet laws on there books...

sorry cant help more then this..

eyedoc55

harley89

Good advice about blocking them but if he happens to find you use the mute button. You arent required to speak with anyone.  As for creating problems between you and your wife. he cant create what doesnt exist.  If a total stranger can cause problems you got more to worry about than him

PogoHatesKristy

Quote from: harleyrider on December 03, 2007, 11:15:20 AM
Good advice about blocking them but if he happens to find you use the mute button. You arent required to speak with anyone.  As for creating problems between you and your wife. he cant create what doesnt exist.  If a total stranger can cause problems you got more to worry about than him
Thats what I was thinking maybe you shouldn't be worring about him and worry about what she's doing more. Sorry to sound so mean I am just speaking from experience, I was married for 9 years also and had the same problem with my husband....well my EX-husband!! (O+O)

apple

I agree if he can mess things up you have a problem to begin with if not dont worry about him block him and he will soon get bored

eyedoc55

I thought about telling him that also..but didnt want to bust his bubble.....we men are always the last to know...so they say..

its good to be single again...lol...

eyedoc55

:pp :!$

shyboy2001

maybe the ladies can help me out here  he likes ladies that talk drity  <admin edit: do not post pogo sn's in public>

Stinkerbell

Quote from: shyboy2001 on December 03, 2007, 04:48:58 PM
maybe the ladies can help me out here  he likes ladies that talk drity  <admin edit: do not post pogo sn's in public>

And what do you want the ladies in this forum to do?  Accomidate him? 

jeffy

pretend your the wife and get him talking all nasty and report his a$$

hehhe

Tara

Wait until Toucan Sam sees someone talks dirty, it will be like flies on a watermelon.

mr.clean

DitzyChick

Quote from: jeffy on December 03, 2007, 05:25:07 PM
pretend your the wife and get him talking all nasty and report his a$$

hehhe

Then you might take the risk of getting banned yourself this way depending on what you say.  But if you can get him to do it without incriminating yourself then it might be worth a shot!!  And I'd also use the friends block in conjunction so he can't find you later  ;::

PogoHatesKristy

Sorry, maybe I am being insensitive, but I don't believe your problem is with him I think it lies with your wife and a trust issue!

Stinkerbell

I think all parties involved need to take a serious look at their relationships that exist in the real world.

PogoHatesKristy

I am with you there, if there is NO trust there is no relationship! I think DR. PHIL could help you more then we could :-*

harley89

Best listen dude you got a problem and it isnt the guy on Pogo. 

Monkey

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 03, 2007, 05:33:41 PM
Wait until Toucan Sam sees someone talks dirty, it will be like flies on a watermelon.
:)) :))

FreecellFanny

I think this issue should remain between you and your wife.

angel ray

Quote from: FreecellFanny on December 04, 2007, 02:31:07 PM
I think this issue should remain between you and your wife.
He cant talk to your wife unless she lets him, she can block him and mute him,and report him,unless she likes it. I know how to say no and I do all the above with exes or stalkers,but sometimes you gotta letta  a  xmas5.gif be a  xmas5.gif.  JERRY JERRY

xxunluv3dlizxx

Yup I agree with everyone else, there shouldn't be a problem unless she allows there to be one, and i've had my fair share of stalkers unfortunately they all were living close in proximity so I had more of a problem but still, if you take the necessary precautions on pogo he shouldn't be a problem and if he does live near you you can take other precautions  civilwar.gif lol jk

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview