PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 02:40:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo daily & monthly drawings

Started by pogo4me,

Previous topic - Next topic

pogo4me

I have a question about the drawings. A friend of mine on pogo won the monthly drawing of a thousand dollars. Now pogo said she was cheating (which she doesn't) and told her she broke the TOS. Now I ask you how can you cheat at a drawing?? They are NOT going to pay her, and not tell her the reason why. Is there anyway she can find out? I told her to take them to the Better Business Bureau. I just can't see how pogo can say she was cheating at a monthly drawing. Thanks for your help.  >:((

jrzydvl

if they use autos or anyone has used auots on that account that equals cheating

pogo4me

Nope she swears it is her own account and no one else uses it. I just think it is pretty rotten

jrzydvl

it may be rotten but if they suspect you or your account of cheating especially big money they wont pay thats why most people here never win or if they do they dont claim it.

pogo4me

She claimed it. They gave her the badge then took it away. So if she does cheat I doubt she would have claimed it.

jrzydvl

i won while using autos a small prize and claimed it got it but lost the badge. im not saying she did cheat but maybe someone using her computer did with her name and pogo reads java logs for winners of all kinds of prizes

Stinkerbell

My daughter had me getting some badges for her and I used a cheat.  She won $5.00 and has the badge still, got the check and lost it.  LOL

swamp

Quote from: Dismalbeast Crankybottom on December 05, 2007, 07:36:00 PM
My daughter had me getting some badges for her and I used a cheat.  She won $5.00 and has the badge still, got the check and lost it.  LOL
the wifey was on  last mon and won $10.00 and claimed it and pogo sent me a note  and said i cant win nuttin for 6 mons  it still shows where she won it  but took back the badge  !@#$ (O+O) :{: civilwar.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: crabbygrinch selfishnoggin on December 05, 2007, 08:14:04 PM
the wifey was on  last mon and won $10.00 and claimed it and pogo sent me a note  and said i cant win nuttin for 6 mons  it still shows where she won it  but took back the badge  !@#$ (O+O) :{: civilwar.gif

So they took away your badge after all? :)) civilwar.gif winter20.gif

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on December 06, 2007, 08:20:05 AM
Quote from: crabbygrinch selfishnoggin on December 05, 2007, 08:14:04 PM

So they took away your badge after all? :)) civilwar.gif winter20.gif
yup    well i sent you note that EA games sent me, i told them  !@#$ (O+O)and  :{: yall can keep the $ i wont the badge and the said to summit a TSR  >:(( :[ :oo  just kidding  :)) :)) :)) civilwar.gif deer1.gif civilwar.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview