PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 01:57:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whomper

Started by destiny child,

Previous topic - Next topic

swamp

rogerson

big pain will just will not work i have tried everthing you told me do i want refund or another cheat in its place
bev rogerson

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

patsca ... once you purchase a program you NEVER have to purchase it again.....EVER. I capitalize this only to emphasize that you will not have to buy it a SECOND or a THIRD time. You might have to go into your CONTROL PANEL and completely delete the program and download it again and kill your cookies so that YOUR computer is not continuing to bring up the same version of the game over and over again off YOUR computer. But it is YOUR computer doing it and not the failing of Badgehelp. I know this from experience. Not that I bought a game more than once because I am a cheapa$$ person and never buy something lightly. But before I found this forum I emailed badgehelp with this same problem and they wrote it in crayola so that I could understand what I was doing wrong. And the funny thing is that I actually built a computer back in 1984. But that was an apple and I know jack about them now. These guys do.... so instead of being rude....which you really were. How about reading and "listening" because they really did tell you several times how to correct the problem. You get what you give, savvy?

And if you want to give away money.... I am really open to any not so secret santa gift exchange!

Disneyland lady insane diego 

patscga

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 11, 2007, 11:25:10 AM
Quote from: patscga on December 11, 2007, 11:19:56 AM
Quote from: Homer on December 11, 2007, 09:53:00 AM
Quote from: patscga on December 11, 2007, 09:32:57 AM
Quote from: destiny child on December 08, 2007, 02:41:22 PM
My womper is not working. Deleted and rebooted, and redownloaded. It does not reconize the game window, and I have it open. What do I do now.  Thanks

Mine hasn't worked for a week.  I've posted here but got no help.  I've paid for this program twice because it's happened two times.  Looks like I may have to pay again.

I suggest you read the replies to this thread again. Also you were told what to do in the thread below as well. You might want to try reading replies to your question. Sure looks to me like you were helped.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,33729.msg430440.html#msg430440

If your reply wasn't so pitiful it might be amusing.  I've submitted 7 TSR reports and received no help.

You need glasses.
You were told to get version 4.2
You were told upgrades are free

Are you so pitiful you need me to come to your house and do it for you?

I have the current version.  And I deleted all my cookies.  It still doesn't work.  And yes, you may come to my house, I'm that pitiful.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview