PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 11:19:50 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whomper

Started by destiny child,

Previous topic - Next topic

destiny child

My womper is not working. Deleted and rebooted, and redownloaded. It does not reconize the game window, and I have it open. What do I do now.  Thanks

Homer

What version are you using and what game are you trying to play?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

destiny child

I am try to play word whomp, and I am running version 4.1. Cleaned out my java to did not help.

Homer

destiny child

sorry, Homer, I do not understand how to submit a TSR. I am not tech. savy. Since I am a 150 club member,can I prurchace another program for word whomp, and will it be on my 150 page too.  Thanks

Homer

chummychum

Use the Whompster for now while they are fixing Whomper. If you have paid for Whomper, please download and use WHOMPSTER (can be found on the same page on our website as Whomper) and email them your Whompster code. You get Whompster for free

destiny child

ty, I will do that. what email do I send the code  too.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

jeffy

did u guys try whompster i used that to get all my ranks quickly :)

patscga

Quote from: destiny child on December 08, 2007, 02:41:22 PM
My womper is not working. Deleted and rebooted, and redownloaded. It does not reconize the game window, and I have it open. What do I do now.  Thanks

Mine hasn't worked for a week.  I've posted here but got no help.  I've paid for this program twice because it's happened two times.  Looks like I may have to pay again.

Homer

Quote from: patscga on December 11, 2007, 09:32:57 AM

Mine hasn't worked for a week.  I've posted here but got no help.  I've paid for this program twice because it's happened two times.  Looks like I may have to pay again.

I suggest you read the replies to this thread again. Also you were told what to do in the thread below as well. You might want to try reading replies to your question. Sure looks to me like you were helped.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,33729.msg430440.html#msg430440

patscga

Quote from: Homer on December 11, 2007, 09:53:00 AM

I suggest you read the replies to this thread again. Also you were told what to do in the thread below as well. You might want to try reading replies to your question. Sure looks to me like you were helped.

If your reply wasn't so pitiful it might be amusing.  I've submitted 7 TSR reports and received no help.

Homer

Quote from: patscga on December 11, 2007, 11:19:56 AM

If your reply wasn't so pitiful it might be amusing.  I've submitted 7 TSR reports and received no help.

You need glasses.
You were told to get version 4.2
You were told upgrades are free

Are you so pitiful you need me to come to your house and do it for you?

Tara

Quote from: Homer on December 11, 2007, 11:25:10 AM

You need glasses.

I knew I shouldn't have left you alone today.  :)))

Homer

Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 11, 2007, 02:13:06 PM

You need glasses.

If they had followed the admins instructions the problem would have been solved. 3 different admins answered questions for them and they claim to have gotten no help. Coulda fooled me. :-\

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on December 11, 2007, 02:20:18 PM
Quote from: Homer's Grinch on December 11, 2007, 02:13:06 PM

You need glasses.

If they had followed the admins instructions the problem would have been solved. 3 different admins answered questions for them and they claim to have gotten no help. Coulda fooled me. :-\

'Tis the season?  Lot's of cranky and edgy folks out there.

patscga

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 11, 2007, 11:25:10 AM

You need glasses.

It tells me I have the latest version, dopey do.  Anyway, I bought it for the third time.  I hope this one lasts longer than a few weeks.

Homer

Quote from: patscga on December 14, 2007, 12:34:22 PM
Quote from: Homer Claus on December 11, 2007, 11:25:10 AM

You need glasses.

It tells me I have the latest version, dopey do.  Anyway, I bought it for the third time.  I hope this one lasts longer than a few weeks.

If you bought it for the third time then you are a dope. jester.gif

Monkey

Quote from: Homer Claus on December 14, 2007, 01:03:57 PM
If you bought it for the third time then you are a dope. jester.gif
I know, right?  :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview