PlayBuddy
June 01, 2024, 11:30:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pinochle Rating Badges! Intermediate, Master etc..

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

Anyone here got people they play pinochle with. I know ill never be able to get these i think im just under 1500. Just wondering if their is someone who can do this easily for me/other people. Ill never have the time to do it.

Just asking Thanks

Homer

It's not exactly the easiest thing to do unless you have 3 people willing to give up their Master rank points to you.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

Jeffy at one time someone here organzied  for people to get those badges. It requires a lot of trust to do that.  Good Luck

jeffy

i agree but some people might have double browse accounts that they dont care about i have 1 but its not a club pogo acc its just a free im not sure if pinochle is free!

jeffy

Quote from: harleyrider on December 15, 2007, 12:22:27 PM
Jeffy at one time someone here organzied  for people to get those badges. It requires a lot of trust to do that.  Good Luck

i know numerous peoples names on pogo (well knew i cant remember half of them lol) from doing like 7 heart badges im trustworthy i just need to find some others who are :)

Homer

Quote from: jeffy on December 15, 2007, 12:23:23 PM
i agree but some people might have double browse accounts that they dont care about i have 1 but its not a club pogo acc its just a free im not sure if pinochle is free!

Pinochle is a club game so you'll need lots of guest passes as well

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mr.clean

Hi Jeffy I would'nt mind working as a team and getting these badges...  But i suck at the game but auto is o.k. at it!

jeffery

im willing to do it im at 1700 something  neeed to get that master badge civilwar.gif civilwar.gif :!!

harley89

Okay I am in I need the last 2 badges . Need one more and we can help each other out. I am not good a setting things up  Maybe Tara remembers how it was setup the lst time or anybody else remember. I have a extra club account if somebody needs to use it

PogoHatesKristy

harley89

Tara

Quote from: harleyrider on December 16, 2007, 07:44:05 PM
Okay I am in I need the last 2 badges . Need one more and we can help each other out. I am not good a setting things up  Maybe Tara remembers how it was setup the lst time or anybody else remember. I have a extra club account if somebody needs to use it

That wasn't me that did it sweetie...It was someone else who was going to, but she didn't ever do it. I used 2 computers right next to each other and double browsed for about 3 days to get it on both of my names. 

jeffy

I dont have much time to play anymore here lately i just let autos run but if your interested in going for the rank badges after the new year Private Message Me and we will try and set something up and find out what days are good for people and try and make it work. Between christmas and my oldest sons 4 year old birthday and work etc the end of the year isnt too nice to me lol

let me know everyone :)

PogoKaz

Quote from: jeffy on December 18, 2007, 06:42:29 AM
I dont have much time to play anymore here lately i just let autos run but if your interested in going for the rank badges after the new year Private Message Me and we will try and set something up and find out what days are good for people and try and make it work. Between christmas and my oldest sons 4 year old birthday and work etc the end of the year isnt too nice to me lol

let me know everyone :)

Sent you a pm Jeffy, but I'm on UK time, so hopefully theres a few that want to do it on a similar time zone

harley89

Will do Jeffy after the  hoildays I will PM you and we can see what we can get set up I will give it some thought. If anybody has ideas on how to do this please post your thoughts. I only want the ranked badges have no interest in keeping a rated rank 

tmonsteriii

i would appreciate being part of this also, i have my advanced badge but need the others, i am in the high 1400's now, please let me know when we can set something up.  thanking you in advance.

jeffy

i appreciate the response, as i said before we will give it a few weeks till after the new year that way anyone who sees this can pm me and ill let everyone know what the best times are for everyone. im still trying to get rank 100 on lottso and the dominos badges too that will give me time to catch up on them games

thanks for everyones intrest.

Ill go ahead and remind people that badgehelp and pogo cheats does not support people revealing their pogo identities in the forum we will all be putting trust into one another. i have done other peoples badges and had no trouble with anyone. each persons name if revealed will be between the people who is playing for the pinochle badges and no one else. if this is a problem please let me know privately. Also know once you get the highest ratings badge as harleyrider said we will expect you to keep playing and possibly lose all the ratings points you acquired thus far. Since you cant win one lose one to get the ratings it will require one team to win enough to get their ratings badges then lose to the other team. once we get 4 good people this shouldnt take long at all it could prolly be done over 2-3 meetings. If this is a problem please dont volunteer. Any questions please PM me and we will put this together. This could also be done with only 2 players double browsing which is fine for me except i dont have an extra club pogo name :(. any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks again

harley89

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview