PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:46:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bridge Badge

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

Do i need too play with real people too get this badge ?  Will the auto get me this badge?  I don'nt have a clue how too play this!!!  Please help!!

harley89

Mr Clean I played by hand with bots and I dont have clue how I got that badge. Still havent figured out what a rubber is or how you get one. Just kept playing. I guess the auto at least knows how to play the game

Homer

Quote from: harleyrider on December 21, 2007, 02:37:20 PM
Mr Clean I played by hand with bots and I dont have clue how I got that badge. Still havent figured out what a rubber is or how you get one. Just kept playing. I guess the auto at least knows how to play the game

:ll

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: mr.clean on December 21, 2007, 02:26:09 PM
Do i need too play with real people too get this badge ?  Will the auto get me this badge?  I don'nt have a clue how too play this!!!  Please help!!

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,29143.msg315947.html#msg315947

Tara

Quote from: harleyrider on December 21, 2007, 02:37:20 PM

:-\  :)))

mr.clean

my goodnesss that was super boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But i got my badge for that crappy game and finshed that book!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on December 21, 2007, 03:59:02 PM
my goodnesss that was super boring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  But i got my badge for that **** game and finshed that book!

So, how did you get your rubber?

mr.clean

I just bidded 2 and   won 2 rounds.....   seemed like it tolk forever though!

Tara

Quote from: mr.clean on December 21, 2007, 04:13:33 PM

LMAO...Men are all about the number 2.  2 minutes...but I've never known one to go 2 rounds.  :))

swamp

Quote from: Angelic Tara on December 21, 2007, 04:17:52 PM
Quote from: mr.clean on December 21, 2007, 04:13:33 PM

LMAO...Men are all about the number 2.  2 minutes...but I've never known one to go 2 rounds.  :))
you dont know country boys to well do ya  :-[ :!$ :))

Tara

swamp

mr.clean

oh my !!!!!!!!!!    Tara you like number 2?

Tara

Homer

BadgeBabe

The badge is really easy to get with the bots. Bid high and you will usually win your game. I had the badge in no time, like maybe 10 minutes. Don't know a thing about  playing the game of Bridge.

Stinkerbell

It must have been easy because I don't recall getting it and I try to get them all.  What book is it in?

mr.clean

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview