Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Marathon week!

Started by kim23il,

Previous topic - Next topic

kim23il

xsquezme

Yeah, and I only have 2 badges to do and can not activate them until the 15th!  girls18.gif 

rnwb

Quote from: xsquezme on January 09, 2008, 07:09:52 AM
Yeah, and I only have 2 badges to do and can not activate them until the 15th!  girls18.gif 

Ouch!  :(

I have no old badges to do... it sure seems like Pogo's been having more of these marathons since I finished all my badge books, lol. I know I could go back and redo old badges I did before, I always figured I would, but I never seem to feel like it...

Stinkerbell

You can activate and REdo premium badges though.

Tara

You can redo any weekly badges you want to as long as it wasn't a weekly challenge in the last few weeks.  It will let you know you can't activate it.You can always do premium and mix match as many times as you want and when you want.

Tracey

a marathon week and we cant activate the badges because of pogo mess up LOL

PogoHatesKristy

No surprise! Pogo peeps probably out buying  bbq26.gif with our membership payments not even knowing that the site is down.....lol

marymary770

I was just on Pogo a few minutes ago and it worked for me. Though it took me 3 tries to play ST2. Each time it said all the game rooms were full.  ::)

I love when they have these marathons, as I still have lots of old badges to complete. I have 28 from '04 and 35 from '03. I joined in 2005, so I still need to finish these. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview