PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 08:07:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

payday freecell

Started by rhino,

Previous topic - Next topic

rhino

I am having trouble getting this badge.  You have to get 10 points or more on 10 cards but it isnt giving it too me. Am i doing something wrong??

disneyland lady

You have to complete (or win) the game in order to get the bonus pts - also you can click replay if you do not get 10 pts but you get an easy hand. Good luck.

disneyland lady insane diego

marymary770

Did you get your badge? I can help if you wanna PM me your info. :)

rhino

Thanks for the offer,i finished the badge twice and didnt get credit.Any ideas???

rhino

I thought that i was making a mistake with the different freecells and i am not.THe on the go badge is not showing up in my badges. Any idea??

Jewel

Are you winning the game and getting your jackpot spin? That is when the credit for the badge is supposed to show. If it is giving you the credits and saying you won the badge but you don't have it, then it is time to write pogo help.

Tara

It's a timed badge...you have 30 minutes or else you will have to activate the challenge again.

rhino

I Guess i better write pogo. I did the game 6 times under 30 minutes and nothing. Where do you get there address at???

Stinkerbell

Quote from: rhino on January 23, 2008, 08:13:03 PM
I Guess i better write pogo. I did the game 6 times under 30 minutes and nothing. Where do you get there address at???

This might sound like a really dumb question, but are you sure you activated the challenge.  I did that once, on a T21 challenge.  Kept playing and playing, wasn't getting credit... I stupidly hadn't activated it.

xxunluv3dlizxx

If you've taken everyone's advice and it's still not working something isn't right i've never had a problem of not getting credit when credit is due while working on premiums or any badge for that matter..not to say that it doesn't happen cause well it's pogo, make sure you are following the requirements for the badge and it's activated..if you're STILL not getting credit email pogo but i doubt they will really do anything...

disneyland lady

Plus we are not getting answers to questions. Is it showing any progress as you play the game? Go back to Badge Central and make sure that you have activated it. I did this one time when playing a game too.   :-X I clicked the little thingie that made it my Fav Badge instead of activating the challenge and played the Dice City 5 of a kind badge and realized after the entire round that I did not get any credit for the 5 of a kind badge that I worked so hard for in vain! So I too agree that it can happen. It certainly was NOT my fav badge but I was close to finishing my ranks in that so I was re-doing this game for one of the winter badge requirements.

Disneyland lady insane diego

rhino

Yeah it shows i am getting credit during the game plus it says congratulations on winning the badge but it doesnt give it too me. Very frustrating.

disneyland lady

Hmmmm....  cat22.gif Sounds fishy to me. I have a feeling you must have gotten another badge at the same time and it buried the badge. So you need to look in your badges for it. Go to Badge Central and look for the specific badge and pull up the page where you activated it and look at the badge there. It should show when you completed it - AND it will probably show x326 for the amount of times you have done it. Then you can go to BADGES on your Player Information and dig down til you get to that date to find it.

disneyland lady insane diego

xxunluv3dlizxx

Make sure you are looking for the name ROYAL PLAYDAY if you look at your badges through your profile, that is the badge specifically for the challenge. On The Go is the name of the premium book and badge after you've completed all the challenges listed..so unless you have all of them finished you won't see it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview