PlayBuddy
June 07, 2024, 04:16:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Scavenger Hunt

Started by john82379,

Previous topic - Next topic

john82379

Has anyone else tried this yet?  I got my first piece finally on Dominoes, and I won 16,667 tokens along with my piece  :D  About time I got some decent tokies from Pogo!  :!!

leeanne172

Got all mine yesterday, bingo and dominos was almost instant but had to play around 20 games of solitare to get that piece, wasn't amused lol

pizzaman984

pizzaman984

sorry what is scavanger hunt cant find it on pogo so how do you get it to play??

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

I played and won Scavenger Hunt which I found actually by just playing regular dominoes which put a link in my Chat box. I had trouble getting the Bingo Luau one because the rooms were filled with people wanting it and it is "random" as to who gets it in the spin so I just waiting til this morning and got a room with me alone and got it in the 2nd spin. However after I won the final piece of the Scavenger Hunt puzzle and was asked if I wanted to enter the drawing I declined as I do not want to have to decline the tv or any of the other prizes for obvious reasons!  :" It was a nice change of pace though.

Disneyland lady insane diego

Tracey

denadatoday

I wuz robbed.  LOL

I saw this thread late last night and played FCS.  Finally got a win and assumed that's all you needed - clear the board once!  And nothing happened.  Then I figured out from these posts that you have to keep winning until you eventually get the piece randomly?  Sheesh!   !@#$

xgingerx

what i'm i looking for ? puzzle pieces?

sry i'm so lost jester.gif

mr.clean

FC   you have too win more than 1 game too get the piece

arniebear

gator8_24

Phooey to scavenger hunt!  I got the dominoes in a couple games but the bingo and FCS bah humbug!  ran the auto over an hour for each and nuthin!!! :P

xgingerx

gator8_24

mr.clean

john82379

No badge, but lots of tokies and u get entered into a drawing to supposedly win stuff

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview