PlayBuddy
May 28, 2024, 11:32:36 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hocky

My hubby calls Tony Romo...Tony Homo  hysterical.gif

bobby

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on January 07, 2010, 07:31:54 AM
jets,ravens,cowboys,packers
Bobby is three-for-three so far.

The Patriots stunk out the joint today. tumbsup.gif

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on January 10, 2010, 01:08:40 PM
Bobby is three-for-three so far.

The Patriots stunk out the joint today. tumbsup.gif
oh uh oh! hockey boy knows what he's talking about...packers will hopefully make it four for four...i'll be at the ducks game tonight so i won't be able to see the packers make me look like a genius  hysterical.gif

CindyLouWho

Joe C

I think I will be pulling for the Chargers and Saints now. I would like to see a team that has never won a Superbowl get one. tumbsup.gif

All except the Minnesota Favres and Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre. giggle2.gif

simplyaok

WOW.. Last post was ages ago and what a playoff weekend!!!  I thought we had some football fans here?  Must be fair weather ones.

Anyway,  ^5's to the Saints, Colts, Vikings, and Jets!!!  Made a bit of change this weekend!  Can't wait for next weekend. 

beer11.gif

Squid

OMG, the Jets haven't been to the division championship game since 1998!  GO JETS!  Wouldn't it be great if they made it to the Superbowl???

Homer

Nomo Romo!  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Now the cockroaches can go back into hiding.  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

alyaks

Quote from: Joe C on January 10, 2010, 03:44:29 PM
All except the Minnesota Favres and Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre. giggle2.gif

slap1.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on January 18, 2010, 04:10:54 AM
OMG, the Jets haven't been to the division championship game since 1998!  GO JETS!  Wouldn't it be great if they made it to the Superbowl???
Only if they got blown out by the NFC champion. Well, except for Brett Favre and the Minnesota Favres!!! vomit.gif

alyaks

Quote from: Joe C on January 19, 2010, 05:02:51 AM
Only if they got blown out by the NFC champion. Well, except for Brett Favre and the Minnesota Favres!!! vomit.gif

slap1.gif

Joe C

Quote from: alyaks on January 19, 2010, 05:14:36 AM
slap1.gif
I have seen too many end of the season interviews with Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre.  crying10.gif crying10.gif crying10.gif And then, to have to listen to that moron Joe Buck sing the praises of Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre during the game. vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif

Homer

I hate Favre but anyone who embarrasses the ass clowns in Dallas is ok in my book.

Homer

Is that supposed to be Dick Dastardly wearing a Saints helmet on the tarp behind the goalposts? undecided.gif

simplyaok

Homer...

It's super bowl time and I love it.  The best team matchups ever.  No idea why you would bust Farve..  Great Hall of famer!!

Joe C

Many of us that watch a lot of football are tired of the media's constant obsession with Brett Favre Brett Favre Brett Favre.

Also, for the past four years, the "retire/play" drama and tearful press conferences makes us sick. vomit.gif vomit.gif vomit.gif

Cassidy C

Saints 38    Colts 28    football4.gif  Just my prediction.....   GO SAINTS!!!  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview