PlayBuddy
June 08, 2024, 03:38:15 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on December 24, 2010, 03:52:34 PM
footinthemouth.gif <~~~ Rex Ryan  giggle2.gif
One of Bill Simmons' readers sent this Rex Ryan nickname in:
Pedopus Rex.
low blow.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Homer

bobby

joe how could ya put 10 points on the jets!!! white flag.gif

Homer

The NFL cancelled tonight's Eagles game because of snow. There is only about an inch of snow out there. Since when does the NFL declare snow days?  swear2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on December 26, 2010, 01:20:33 PM
joe how could ya put 10 points on the jets!!! white flag.gif
How could you put 1 point on the Bears? You said you were going all in. I have been going all in with the Patriots (16 points) since around week 3.

Besides, I do not mind losing 10 points on the Jets with a reverse Jinx.

Next week is going to be hard, what with the teams that have already locked in their positions, as well as those that might try out new quarterbacks. Tebow helped the Broncos win a game that otherwise they would have lost.

tumbsup.gif

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on December 26, 2010, 10:17:58 PM
How could you put 1 point on the Bears? You said you were going all in. I have been going all in with the Patriots (16 points) since around week 3.

Next week is going to be hard, what with the teams that have already locked in their positions, as well as those that might try out new quarterbacks. Tebow helped the Broncos win a game that otherwise they would have lost.

tumbsup.gif
me actually picking da bears is going all in giggle2.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Joe C on December 26, 2010, 10:17:58 PM

tumbsup.gif
Yea!  Tebow!  once a Gator always a Gator football4.gif

Homer

Everyone knows the Saints have used the "Who Dat?" phrase for a long time now. I just saw on ESPN the Falcons have shirts using the phrase "We Dat" Can't they come up with something original? I thought they were supposed to be the "Dirty Brids"

shamoo

panic button.gif my panthers need lots of  help.gif maybe thell win another game    hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif vomit.gif this year for sure swear2.gif

Homer

Quote from: shamoo on December 28, 2010, 10:28:04 AM
panic button.gif my panthers need lots of  help.gif maybe thell win another game    hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif vomit.gif this year for sure swear2.gif

I'm hoping your Panthers can beat the Falcons on Sunday but I'm afraid it's wishful thinking undecided.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on December 28, 2010, 10:42:08 AM
I'm hoping your Panthers can beat the Falcons on Sunday but I'm afraid it's wishful thinking undecided.gif
I am glad the Patriots have the Panthers second round pick next year. You know, the first pick of the second round, right after the pick of the Superbowl Winner.
tumbsup.gif

Joe C

I would like to thank the Philadelphia Eagles for sucking so bad that I won this week's pick'em pool and tied Bobby for first place overall going into the final regular season weekend.
Snowouts are for wusses. The New England Patriots WIN in the snow, not WHINE about snow.
winter23.gif

Homer

Quote from: Joe C on December 28, 2010, 08:49:26 PM
I would like to thank the Philadelphia Eagles for sucking so bad that I won this week's pick'em pool and tied Bobby for first place overall going into the final regular season weekend.
Snowouts are for wusses. The New England Patriots WIN in the snow, not WHINE about snow.
winter23.gif

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

Joe C

Oops, I will be two points behind Bobby when the score is updated.
Still, pretty good week for me after all.
tumbsup.gif

gator8_24

What happened to the Eagles? Maybe they flew away like the falcon did the other day!

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on December 28, 2010, 09:30:45 PM
What happened to the Eagles? Maybe they flew away like the falcon did the other day!

bobby

the best fantasy finds always seem to happen at 3am hi11.gif hi11.gif since joe webb is officially listed as a QB/WR  i can use him as a super producing wr in my fantasy championship game and have 3 quarterbacks going muaahahahahaa ahahahaha AHAHAHAHAHAHA  devil1.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on December 28, 2010, 09:40:19 PM

Oh, thanks Homer!  I haven't been slapped around by you in a while.  Guess I've been just too good! blowkisses.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview