PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 11:41:34 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Homer

WOW What a game!!!  cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif

Ummm looks like my pick was wrong today.  embarrassed.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Homer

Quote from: Squid on September 16, 2012, 02:20:59 PM
  Me, too

Well we would have lost if the Ravens would have kept running the ball. They suddenly decided they were a passing team which I don't believe plays to their strength.

Damn Patriots effed me up also  swear2.gif

Squid

Quote from: Homer on September 16, 2012, 02:32:32 PM
Damn Patriots effed me up also  swear2.gif

Me, too!  I lost.... 14 confidence points on them!  Grrrrr   swear2.gif

Edited to say!  Grrrrr, no!  15 points!

CindyLouWho

OMG Homer, you picked against your Eagles??   hysterical.gif   It was a nerve wracking game thats for sure!!   6_6.gif rolleyes.gif  I haven't checked on my picks yet but know they are bad cause I picked lots of losing teams this time,   crying10.gif   giggle2.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on September 16, 2012, 02:32:32 PM
Well we would have lost if the Ravens would have kept running the ball. They suddenly decided they were a passing team which I don't believe plays to their strength.

Damn Patriots effed me up also  swear2.gif
I was at home sick, watching the Red Zone channel instead of watching the Patriots at the Patriots bar.

I felt worse when Gostkowski shanked that last field goal that should have won the game.
vomit.gif 6_6.gif vomit.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Squid

I just did some mighty funky stuff with my pick 'em picks for this coming week.  I'll probably crash n' burn but I'm going with my gut!  Good luck, e1!

fan2.gif fan2.gif fan2.gif fan2.gif fan2.gif fan2.gif fan2.gif fan2.gif fan2.gif fan2.gif fan2.gif fan2.gif fan2.gif fan2.gif

CindyLouWho

Thanks Squid, same to you & the others playing!

angel19.gif  My condolences go to Balt Ravens receiver Torry Smith today as his 19 yr old brother was killed in a motorcycle accident last night.   angel19.gif

Squid

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 23, 2012, 10:46:50 AM
My condolences go to Balt Ravens receiver Torry Smith today as his 19 yr old brother was killed in a motorcycle accident last night.   angel19.gif
Oh, that's awful.  I'm so sorry to hear it.

CindyLouWho

Yes I was too, they're a very close family..he's the oldest of the 7 siblings & watched the others a lot while his mom worked & went to school.  I seen somewhere that he may play tonight, hope so. 

Boy I thought I did bad on my picks this week til I checked the thingy but I'm leading with 33 points so far!    giggle2.gif    football4.gif  But as long as we beat the guys I don't care!   cheerleading.gif giggle2.gif

Squid

I made some crazy choices this week.  LOL.

CindyLouWho

Hey Squid, they may have been crazy choices but they was good choices! lol  You're in 1st so far! WTG!  beer11.gif 

Holy cow that was 1 wild game, I was a nervous wreck til the last minute when that ball went over that pole!  What luck that was!!   cheerleading.gif beer11.gif 

Homer

Squid

Quote from: Homer on September 24, 2012, 08:49:29 AM
BULL-SHIT!!!  swear2.gif
I know someone who went with New England....   giggle2.gif

Homer, you have 16 confidence points riding on tonight's game.  Who did you go with?  Seattle or GB?  I'm guessing GB.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on September 24, 2012, 10:08:34 AM
I know someone who went with New England....   giggle2.gif

Homer, you have 16 confidence points riding on tonight's game.  Who did you go with?  Seattle or GB?  I'm guessing GB.

I'm surprised they aired the "bullshit" chants for like 5 minutes straight  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Homer on September 24, 2012, 10:36:01 AM

I'm surprised they aired the "bullshit" chants for like 5 minutes straight  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
You know the refs are terrible when both coaches get fined/flagged for arguing about the calls. Cris Collinsworth could not figure out what the referees saw for half of the penalties.

It was a great game, since either team could have won. It would have been nice to have the officiating be as good as the effort the players gave us.

fan2.gif fan2.gif hockey43.gif hockey43.gif hockey36.gif hockey36.gif fan2.gif fan2.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

CindyLouWho

Hey that Ravens-Pats game was a good, nail biting game up to the very end!   zipper.gif  blowkisses.gif 

Now I don't usually watch other teams play unless its my guys but watched the end of the Packers-Seattle game last nite & holy smokes am glad I did.. giggle2.gif  Even I could see who had that ball & couldn't believe the call they made!  Geeez I'd make a better ref than those guys!!   rolleyes.gif popcorn2.gif

Squid

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 25, 2012, 12:10:15 PM
the Packers-Seattle game ... Even I could see who had that ball & couldn't believe the call they made!  Geeez I'd make a better ref than those guys!!   rolleyes.gif popcorn2.gif

lol, go Seattle!  (it got me some Confy points)

Silly refs.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview