PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 12:32:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Falcon!

Bc tuere the dumb @$$ college sub refs...  swear2.gif

Falcon!

snap20

Quote from: Homer on September 24, 2012, 10:36:01 AM

I'm surprised they aired the "bullshit" chants for like 5 minutes straight  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Al Michaels is a true pro. Paraphrasing "I don't think I've heard such a loud manure chant before". I was LMAO at that...

I said on another board that if this doesn't get the refs and NFL to get over themselves and get this crap done, nothing will. Then the NFL released a statement today saying that the call on the field was correct only because it was called a TD on the field, the video review wasn't indisputable so they shouldn't have overturned it. Of course they pointed out the offensive pass interference that should have been called on the blatant push in the back by Golden Tate would have ended the game right there.

What a debacle. 

Joe C

Maybe the NFL should not have hired Badge Help referees.
diablo.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snap20

Quote from: Joe C on September 25, 2012, 05:34:12 PM
Maybe the NFL should not have hired Badge Help referees.
diablo.gif

shocked.gif Oh no you didn't!

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

snap20

Squid

Compromises were made on both sides but the Officials union really got what they were looking for.  I wonder if this was all worth it for the NFL.  I guess we should just be glad they're back.

CindyLouWho

Thank goodness, be a real game tonight!  giggle2.gif  BTW if you haven't gotten your picks in, better get to it!  football4.gif cheerleading.gif hysterical.gif

Squid

Cindy, et al - it doesn't look like you've gotten your picks in yet.

CindyLouWho

No did Thurs nites but not the others yet, been busy!   hysterical.gif  Got a houseful coming in from Va this eve for the weekend plus grandkids will be here too.  Will try to do them later tonight or tomorrow.  Thanks for reminding me!!   embrace.gif

Squid

Falcon!

Since I'm a Michigander (^^). I'm a Saints fan, LMAO !  hysterical.gif But the stupid bounty program made our defense suck eggs! Especially with Sean Payton gone...

bobby

Homer

Quote from: bobby on October 01, 2012, 09:15:20 PM
ahh life is good right now  beer11.gif

I had the Chicago Ditkas. Who could trust Romo?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

I came this (holding fingers a smidgeon apart) close to choosing Chicago.   LOL

bobby

bears bears bears bears bears bears  football4.gif

Squid

Squid

Is today the NFL day to show solidarity against breast cancer?  I see lots of pink on lots of the teams.

edited to say... Yes, Breast Cancer awareness is the pink objective.  I love it!  WTG NFL for choosing a terrible disease that affects everyone.  Besides, nothing's sexier than a man in pink.

Squid

Congratulations, Drew Brees, on passing the Unitas record for TD passing.  48 straight games?

snap20

NFL Players will be wearing pink all month. They do it every October.

Nice job this week Squid, in the picks. :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview