PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 03:09:27 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NFL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Squid

Quote from: Homer on October 08, 2012, 01:23:39 PM
How many people picked the anti-christ tonight? diablo.gif

hysterical.gif   hysterical.gif   hysterical.gif

devil11.gif devil11.gif devil11.gif    666   devil11.gif devil11.gif devil11.gif

Ya better watch out, Tebow!   hysterical.gif

CindyLouWho

Holy crap, I don't think I'll watch my Ravens game tomorrow cause I'm not having a very good sports weekend at all!   sad.gif  6_6.gif  My O's lost Fri nite, my Mountaineers was slaughtered today & I'm still stunned about that!  swear2.gif zipper.gif  Come game time tomorrow, think I'll get a good book & crawl in bed & just read!   giggle2.gif  Might be a good time to finish that "50 Shades of Gray" I started,  hysterical.gif

Squid

LOL, sounds good, CindyL.  I made very odd picks this week and I'm not sure what I'm basing it on.  LOL.  I'm not even going back to look.  Let the chips fall where they may.  Pitt losing on Thursday is enough to make me think I'm in for a bad week.

CindyLouWho

LOL Good luck to us all later today!  From the looks of things, I think we all may need it!   hysterical.gif football4.gif cheerleading.gif

bbq21.gif bbq21.gif bbq21.gif(not sure whats in this glass but whatever it is I'm sure I need it!)  giggle2.gif

CindyLouWho

football4.gif  Woohooooo Great game yesterday between Ravens & Pitts!   cheerleading.gif cheesy.gif beer11.gif

Squid

That Houston-Detroit game had me yelling at the TV!  LOL

Joe C

I just love hearing Jets fans chanting TEBOW TEBOW and giving a Bronx cheer to Gang Green.

ass.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snap20

They should be chanting MCELROY MCELROY. They think it's bad now, it'll look even worse with Tebow in there trying to throw a pass.

Homer

Damn Wacco Flacco can't get the ball to Anquan?  swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

CindyLouWho

swear2.gif girls18.gif 6_6.gif no-no.gif no-no.gif  I can not believe how awful they played!  I knew it was gonna be a tough game but geeeeeezzzzz guys!! 

Squid

Why is there no NFL game tonight (Thursday)?  There's a game on Saturday, which is unusual. 
There is no Monday game either but that's Christmas Eve, which is understandable.

Another question.... why has Homer abandoned the Pogocheats Football Group?

Homer

Quote from: Squid on December 20, 2012, 05:54:34 PM
Why is there no NFL game tonight (Thursday)?  There's a game on Saturday, which is unusual. 
There is no Monday game either but that's Christmas Eve, which is understandable.

Another question.... why has Homer abandoned the Pogocheats Football Group?

Because I am in my championship game for fantasy football. Already won $250 with another $200 riding on this weeks game.

Squid

Quote from: Homer on December 20, 2012, 08:54:56 PM
Because I am in my championship game for fantasy football. Already won $250 with another $200 riding on this weeks game.

Wait a minute.... you're doing WELL in a football group??   giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

hehehe, WTG!

Homer

Quote from: Squid on December 21, 2012, 03:42:17 AM
Wait a minute.... you're doing WELL in a football group??   giggle2.gif giggle2.gif giggle2.gif

hehehe, WTG!

I'm terrible at picking games but know my fantasy football. This will be my 2nd championship in 4 years if I win this week. I am 11-2 so far and have turned over half my roster since the beginning of season.

Squid

wow, that's great.  I know who to come to for advice!  My brother in law has been trying to get me to join his fantasy group but I don't know enough about it - or the game - or the players.  LOL

Why was there no game last night in NFL?

Homer

Quote from: Squid on December 21, 2012, 07:17:40 AM
wow, that's great.  I know who to come to for advice!  My brother in law has been trying to get me to join his fantasy group but I don't know enough about it - or the game - or the players.  LOL

Why was there no game last night in NFL?

they switch to Saturdays now until end of season

Squid

Including playoffs?  There are only two weeks left to the regular season, I think.

Homer

Quote from: Squid on December 21, 2012, 09:18:48 AM
Including playoffs?  There are only two weeks left to the regular season, I think.

yes some playoff games will be on Saturday

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview