This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How to Get Free Update

Started by patscga,

Previous topic - Next topic

patscga

My program for Qwerty (registered) is no long working.  I am instructed to download a free update but I can't figure out how to do that.  All I see is a Free Trial.

gator8_24

when  this happens to me, I delete any desk top icon then go to programs and delete qwerty, reboot your puter, go to BH and click on where it says to try the game, it will pop up as registered.

patscga

Quote from: gator8 on March 30, 2008, 02:27:41 PM
when  this happens to me, I delete any desk top icon then go to programs and delete qwerty, reboot your puter, go to BH and click on where it says to try the game, it will pop up as registered.
Thank you.  I tried that but I still only have the trial version.  Looks like I'll have to pay for it again.  Nothing new.  I paid for Whomper 3 times.

harley89

NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER do you pay more than once for a auto. All you need is your receipt where you bought it. Send the receipt along with the new code to bh and you will get you reg number.

patscga

Quote from: harley89 on March 31, 2008, 06:57:42 AM
NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER do you pay more than once for a auto. All you need is your receipt where you bought it. Send the receipt along with the new code to bh and you will get you reg number.
Yeah, sure.  What receipt!  And if I had one, where would I send it?  Note my new post stating that none of the 9 I paid for is working.  Not a one.  I wonder if badgehelp sells stock.  I sure would like to buy some.

Homer

Quote from: patscga on March 31, 2008, 09:22:23 AM
Yeah, sure.  What receipt!  And if I had one, where would I send it?  Note my new post stating that none of the 9 I paid for is working.  Not a one.  I wonder if badgehelp sells stock.  I sure would like to buy some.

pat, you do not follow instructions well. You never have to pay more than once for a program.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,34202.msg439809.html#msg439809

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

FreecellFanny

gator8_24

patscga

Quote from: Homer on March 31, 2008, 09:51:50 AM
Looks like you don't read the BH Help section either.

http://www.badgehelp.com/receipt.html
Perhaps you work for badgehelp.  Either that or you are an idiot.

Homer

Quote from: patscga on March 31, 2008, 04:54:49 PM

Gee insulting me is gonna get you far.

I don't work for BH and if you can't follow instructions then you can't be helped.

swamp

Homer

Quote from: swamp on March 31, 2008, 05:00:19 PM
O+O  i see a free pass coming on  prisoner.gif police.gif

You know me too well.

I don't mind helping people but if someone wants to insult me you get a one way club pc.net pass.  :)))

I can't do anymore than tell people what proper procedure is .If they can't follow instructions then I can't help them.

Stinkerbell

swamp

Quote from: Homer on March 31, 2008, 05:07:56 PM
You know me too well.

I don't mind helping people but if someone wants to insult me you get a one way club pc.net pass.  :)))

I can't do anymore than tell people what proper procedure is .If they can't follow instructions then I can't help them.
you know whats funny boss all they got to do is ask in a nice way  and everyone on PC will bind over backwards to help them  :##

gator8_24

Homer

Quote from: swamp on March 31, 2008, 06:11:43 PM
you know whats funny boss all they got to do is ask in a nice way  and everyone on PC will bind over backwards to help them  :##

How true. <..>

Magzy

but read past post.....somethings never change...always the whining, always defiant, always rude!  Maybe a lobotomy ( oh my, am I bad!)

FreecellFanny

Quote from: patscga on March 31, 2008, 04:54:49 PM

Actually, it's a conspiracy against you Patscga. I even have the Zapruder film to prove it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: FreecellFanny on April 01, 2008, 02:41:15 AM
Actually, it's a conspiracy against you Patscga. I even have the Zapruder film to prove it.

I'd like to see that film, but I need to don my tin foil cap, first.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview