PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 03:34:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Teens beat up another teen

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=2362719

This is in the news down here as well as national news.  It is a terrible act and the kids (I hope) to get charged as adults as the Polk County Sherrif stated this morning on CBS.

Here are the pic of the criminals, I was surprised that they were made public.
The photogallery can be viewed at:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/newsletter/orl-teanbeatmugs-pg,0,5426257.photogallery

harley89

Thats a group that will get a real rude awakeing in jail. There are some real mean ones there that will take them apart.  I dont know what was in the corner by the door but I sure wanted the victim to grab it and see how many she could take out.  I guess I was a little different at that age. If you and your friends wanted to take me on bring it but be prepared to suffer some injuries yourself cause I will use anything I get in my hands . And I wont be too worried about how bad I hurt you. Parents good reason to put your children in  self defense course. Maybe could have bought her time to get out

gator8_24

There must be something in the air--

courant.com/news/local/nb/hc-soufight0403.artapr03,0,5715635.story

Courant.com
Two Students Beat Up Girl At Southington High
By KEN BYRON

Courant Staff Writer

April 3, 2008

SOUTHINGTON

— A 14-year-old girl was beaten up in front of a crowd of other students at Southington High School on Monday by two female students who mistakenly believed she had reported an underage drinking party that led to their arrests last week.

All three involved are students at the school. Police said about 75 youths watched the beating. None intervened and a few students cheered on the two who instigated the attack, said police spokesman Sgt. Lowell DePalma.

DePalma said a cafeteria monitor and another adult got through the crowd and pulled the two attackers off the girl.

The 14-year-old was punched several times in the head, DePalma said. She was taken to the school nurse's office in a wheelchair but it was unclear if she went to a hospital, he said.

Principal Kathleen McGrath and Superintendent of Schools Joseph Erardi could not be reached for comment Wednesday.

DePalma said he found it troubling that students watched the attack and did nothing to stop it. But he also said many students worry they might get hurt if they try to break up a fight, and that officials want students to step in only if they can do so safely.

Police identified one of the attackers as Brittany Nazario, 18, of 83 Virginia Drive. The other is a 15-year-old girl who was not identified because of her age. Both were arrested after Monday's incident and charged with third-degree assault and breach of peace. Nazario was also charged with risk of injury to a minor.

Nazario and the 15-year-old were also arrested on March 27. Nazario was celebrating her birthday that day with a party at her home, and the younger girl was among the guests.

Police were called to the party and arrested Nazario, the 15-year-old and several other underage youths, charging them with possession of alcohol by a minor. Nazario was also charged with disorderly conduct and interfering with police, according to police records.

After the March 27 arrests, the 15-year-old heard a rumor that the 14-year-old girl had called police about the party. When school started on Monday, she went looking for the 14-year-old. DePalma said Nazario heard about this and on her own started searching for the 14-year-old.

DePalma said Nazario found the 14-year-old first, grabbed her and pushed her into a secluded area in the school and started beating her up. Then the 15-year-old girl showed up and started punching the younger girl in the face before the two adults showed up, DePalma said.

DePalma said it was not the 14-year-old who called police about the party.

Contact Ken Byron at kbyron@courant.com.

Copyright © 2008, The Hartford Courant

Mayhem

By BILLY TOWNSEND The Tampa Tribune

Published: April 11, 2008

BARTOW - Prosecutors raised the stakes in the videotaped beating of a Lakeland girl with their decision Thursday to try eight teenage defendants as adults and with crimes that include kidnapping.

The defendants, one as young as 14, now face a penalty of up to life in prison.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/apr/11/na-8-charged-as-adults-in-beating-case/
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

Quote from: Mayhem on April 11, 2008, 02:52:38 PM
By BILLY TOWNSEND The Tampa Tribune

Published: April 11, 2008

BARTOW - Prosecutors raised the stakes in the videotaped beating of a Lakeland girl with their decision Thursday to try eight teenage defendants as adults and with crimes that include kidnapping.

The defendants, one as young as 14, now face a penalty of up to life in prison.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/apr/11/na-8-charged-as-adults-in-beating-case/

:D

Good. They deserve everything they get. Those girls are no better than everyday thugs and need to be held accountable for their actions. The one mother tried to justify it by saying she was asking for it because she was talking smack on my space. Nothing justifies what they did.

It's time people stopped making excuses for their children and hold them accountable for their actions.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

It was reported both on CNN & Olando Sentinal that the girls were laughing etc while waiting for their turn before the judge (which was done via TV and the girls were not in the court room).  I watched a tape of one of the girls and she appeared to be smiling with head down so her hair sorta covered her face while listening to the judge.  Even the news folk commented on that.I hope they get the maximum but fear they won't , lawyers will get them a slap on the wrist.

gator8_24

There was a report on the news in Orlando last nite that Dr Phil's associates bailed out one of the girls-Mercedes.  Dr Phil then issued a statement saying they did it without his permission/advice and that he will not be using this as a program and the ppl who bailed her out have been 'spoken' to already. :)))  Don't know if I believe him. First butting in on Britney and now these criminals.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview