PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 09:34:26 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

help

Started by Tupac,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tupac

how u put pics in your signature??? i see ppl with it

Homer

Quote from: Tupac on June 17, 2004, 05:51:24 PM
how u put pics in your signature??? i see ppl with it

Tupac, I fixed your signature picture. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

DJ_

I wonder of that's the real Tupac....if so "I ain't mad at ya"  :P
Welcome to the forum Tupac  :)

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

hey Homer can you put a picture beside my name I was wondering how you did that also Id like an angel with horns  ;) and ty even if you cant  and if you can smooches :-*

ronandamee1

Quote from: silverwildangel on June 17, 2004, 08:40:42 PM
hey Homer can you put a picture beside my name I was wondering how you did that also Id like an angel with horns  ;) and ty even if you cant  and if you can smooches :-*
Hi silverangel, the point of that picture(which is called an avatar) is to express your personality. So it makes more sense for you to go out and find one that suits you. Its real easy to put one in there and I am sure someone will be glad to help you. If you go into the chat, there are numerous admins in there willing to help(just wait a few minutes for them to respond). Its actually pretty simple. Your first step before going into the chat askin for help is going out and finding a small enough picture to fit in there. Once you have found the picture, go into your profile, click forum related profile, and place the url from where you found your picture(you get this by right clicking on the picture and highling the url which in under properties). I am sure if you need better guidance, someone in the chat will help you. ;)

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

ty so much Im going to try it lol just remember Im blonde

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

hey rider I have a picture on my computer Id like to use how would I make that my signature and ty for the help :-\

Element

if you have the image on your computer then you need to find an image uploading site to upload the image onto the internet. Either goto google.com to search for one or you can try www.villagephotos.com just make an account and look around, you'll figure out how to upload the image in no time. Once you have the image uploaded just open it up and "right-click" on it and select properties at the bottom and copy the url address that it shows in the window that pops up "Ex: www.blablayeayea.com/images/star.gif" (Only the address that you copy should take you directly to the image and the image only ;) ) Then when you look in our profile under your signature section paste the address that you copied to the image in that big box. Just be sure to put [_img]at the beginning of the address and[/img_] at the end of the address :)
                                                               (Be sure to take out the first and last underscore ^^^)

You can do it like that OR You can just e-mail the image to one of the admins on this board and they will put the image in your signature for you  :) (*note. If you do it the long way you'll learn to do it on your own faster  ;) ) Hope that helps 

Tupac

Element

hope it stays that way for good  ;D  :P

Tupac

bob@pogopal

Hey Element!

Long time no see. I think Silver is trying to use the picture as an avatar and not as a signature.

Silver,

If you plan to use the picture as an avatar, put the url into the avatar box like you have been trying and do not put the [_url] stuff around it.

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

hey I think your right thats what I wanted  and thanks lol I see all your guys post with pictures and I wanted one too lol ty everyone for your help :-*

Homer

Quote from: silverwildangel on June 17, 2004, 08:40:42 PM

That's the best I could find. Unless you find something else. ;)

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

ty  ty ty I love it  it fits me lol

Homer

Element

Quote from: bob@pogopal on June 18, 2004, 06:20:08 AM
Hey Element!

Long time no see. I think Silver is trying to use the picture as an avatar and not as a signature.

Silver,

If you plan to use the picture as an avatar, put the url into the avatar box like you have been trying and do not put the [_url] stuff around it.

Hey Bob,

Yea,  been spending time with my friends an family and living my life  ;D  :P

When i first made that post i wrote it for her avatar but when i seen in her other post that said signature it got me confused so i just changed it to work in her signature  ;D

bob@pogopal

Homer came to the rescue in any case. We should award him something for chivalry above and beyond the call.

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview