PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 08:35:01 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is it just me?

Started by casahilo,

Previous topic - Next topic

casahilo

So I'm sitting here watching this little insect fly around and deliver cookies and muffins, for a badge.
And I'm wondering...couldn't Pogo have just one game for us guys that like to drive at excessive rates of speed, shoot things and blow stuff for a badge?  zzzzzzzzzzz
jester.gif

swamp

Quote from: casahilo on May 07, 2008, 12:26:38 PM
So I'm sitting here watching this little insect fly around and deliver cookies and muffins, for a badge.
And I'm wondering...couldn't Pogo have just one game for us guys that like to drive at excessive rates of speed, shoot things and blow stuff for a badge?  zzzzzzzzzzz
jester.gif

i have been saying that for years   :!!

~Sassy~

Sounds good to me, Casahilo. It would get rid of a few angst we all have and they would also be fun.  :!!

gator8_24

~Sassy~

:))) Too funny ... Gator. Now go to your room.  ++

swamp

~Sassy~

PogoKaz

jester.gif

Until they do - http://www.hortplus.com/FreeStuf/Stress/Stress.htm - last one on the page  :/\

casahilo

Downloaded the stress reliever.
This is what I got.

$                                        Z¥   Õ!∏LÕ!

MicroBrain

The closest Pogo has for that are C & C: Armored Attack and C & C: Attack Copter.

Lots of stuff to blow up, but no badges, but atleast you get a jackpot spin.

TC

PogoKaz

Quote from: casahilo on May 07, 2008, 03:30:18 PM
Downloaded the stress reliever.
This is what I got.

$                                        Z¥   Õ!∏LÕ!

:( I made this for you instead [img=https://img363.imageshack.us/img363/3853/stressds0.th.jpg]

casahilo

harley89

Stinkerbell

My son had a Wii party here a couple weeks ago.  Kids brought their own controllers and games and it was a rockin' party!  LOL

Someone also brought their extra guitar for Guitar Hero (Xbox360) and then it was not only rockin' it was LOUD!!!

:OO

Jonathan

ImJustOneOldFart

jester.gif

you're reading my mind....... dont worry I'm a short story bubblegum.gif

Tara

casahilo

I do hope you know I meant blow stuff up.
Freudian slip I guess
lmao
jester.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview